Suga x iwa

Iwa looks at his watch and sees time, " Shittykawa can you please hurry up i have a date to go to,"
" yea okay- wait your going on a date," Oikawa practically yells from total shock.
" yes know hurry the fuck up," iwa yells at oikawa.
" No way with who?" oikawa asks eagerly.
" A guy named koshi Sugawara" Iwa says wondering if he said the boy's name correctly or not.
" Who's that ?" Oikawa asks curiously.
" Don't know but i will tell you tomorrow," Iwa says well, running out of the gym going home to get ready.
" make sure to use protection! ," Oikawa yells somewhat jokingly.

At Karasuno

Daichi and suga are cleaning the gym and Suga is in a huge rush. " Is everything okay suga," daichi askes watching suga almost trip over his own feet trying to clean the gym.
" Yea I'm just in a bit of a hurry," Suga says, continuing to clean the gym.
" oh okay you can go then i'll finish it up," Daichi says well giving him a smile.
" Are you sure," Suga says as he finally stops running around the gym to look at daichi.
" yep now go on," daichi insists.
" Thank you daichi, I owe you," Suga says while grabbing his gym bag and running out of the gym to his house.

Suga gets ready and put on this outfit

At iwas houseIwa gets home, takes a quick shower and puts on some casual clothes

At iwas house
Iwa gets home, takes a quick shower and puts on some casual clothes.Iwa grabs his car keys and drives to a small cafe which is where him and suga are meeting up.

Suga looks at the time and about 10 minutes later he gets to the cafe and starts looking for his date.

Suga texts- I'm here! Where are you?
Iwa texts- I'm at the booth in the back.

Suga sees iwa and walks over to him, " umm Hajime Iwaizumui?" Suga askes hoping the hot piece of perfection in front of him is his date.
" Yes you must be Koshi Sugawara," Iwa says low-key, staring at the angle in front of him.
" That's me," Suga smiles and sits down across from iwa.
Iwa smiles, " it's nice to meet you," In Head- OMG HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL
" It's nice to meet you too," Suga says, smiling with his beautiful self.
" Well, do you want anything to eat or drink?" Iwa asks.
" Oh that's okay i can pay for my own food," Suga says nicly
" Okay but i'm paying for your movie ticket," iwa says sternly yet sweetly
Suga giggles, " deal,"
In iwas head- damn he's so beautiful I'm going to die from the cuteness overload.
Suga interrupts iwas thoughts by saying, " you know you look really familiar" suga says.
" You do too," Iwa says well, thinking where he has seen this beautiful angle before. There's a few minutes of silence in between the two before Suga says, " Oh! You're the ace from Seijoh aren't you?"
" Yes and you're the setter from Karasuno right?" Iwa asked excited that the beautiful angel and him have something in common.
" Yeah, we played a practice match against you. Also oikawa seems to have a bit of a history with our setter," suga says
" Oh you have no idea," Iwa states.
" What's there to deal with each other anyway," Suga asks.
" It's a long story," Iwa informs the silver haired boy.
" Well we do have a while till the movie starts," Suga says looking at iwa.
" Okay soo....." Iwa tells Suga everything about oikawa and kageyama and I will not write it out because I am lazy.
" Woah.... Well he must be a hand full, " suga says surprised from what Iwa just told him.
" trust me he is," iwa says with a small smile on his face.
" Same with kageyama," Suga says with a small giggle after.
Iwa looks at the time, " well we should probably go to the movie
" yea we should," suga walks to the cashier and pays for the food and drinks and walks back to iwa, " Ready?"
" Yep let's go," Iwa says while he holds Suga's hand as they walk out of the cafe and across the street to the movie theater.
" So what movie are we seeing again?" Suga askes with his signature smile.
" i'm pretty sure it's called the " random scary movie" iwa says not sure about his answer.
" Oh tanaka said it was a good one," Suga says looking at iwa.
" He's the bald one right," iwa askes
" Yea but don't tell him that or he will get pissed," Suga laughs.
Iwa laughs a little and pays for the tickets and him and suga walk over to the concession stands and get drinks and candy. Suga and Iwa find good seats and sit down. Once they get comfortable, Iwa puts his hand on sugas thigh.Suga smirks and eats some popcorn. Iwa smiles and softly rubs sugas thigh. Suga whispers, " your smile is so pretty," Iwa softly blushes. " The movie is about to start," Suga whispers while setting his head on iwas shoulder. Iwa watches the movie. During the movie suga jumps and grabs onto iwa everytime he gets scared throughout the movie. Iwa rubs sugas thigh to comfort him. " Now I know why tanaka recommended this movie,"Suga whispers in iwas ear.
Iwa whispers, " Yea it's really good," in Suga's ear as Suga lets out a quiet giggle. In iwas head- he is just perfect.