Asahi x Noya

Noya has liked Asahi for a long time, so he decided to invite Asahi over to his house and finally do something about it. So Noya texts Asahi asking if he wants to come over and he says yes.

    After about 20 minutes Asahi knocks on the front door of noyas house. Noya hears the nock on the front door then runs downstairs and opens the door. " Hey Asahi," Noya says well looking up at the taller male.
    " Hey Noya," Asahi says slightly smiling, looking down at noya.
    " Come in," Noya says energetically while opening the door wider. Asahi walks into Noyas house, then the two boys make their way upstairs to Noyas room. Asahi sits on Noyas bed, and Noya jumps on Asahis lap and smiles. Asahi laughs and hugs the smaller boy on his lap.
    " So why did you invite me over ?," Asahi asked curiously.
" I just wanted to hang out with you," Noya says, slightly blushing.
    " Is that all you wanted to do ?," Asahi asked curiously.
" Maybe," Noya says as he begins to slightly grind his hips on Ashais lap. 
Asahi quietly groans, " N-Noya what are you doing?"
" Asahi," Noya moans from the friction, " I want you," Asahi blushes a lot and kisses Noya.
    " Are you sure," Asahi asks for consent. ( We love a man who asks for consent)
    " Y-yes please just fuck me Asahi," Noya Whines. Ashai lowers Noya on the bed giving in to noyas cuteness, and kisses Noya deeply. Noya kisses Asahi, matching his energy. Asahi lowers himself to Noyas neck kissing it and leaving love bites. Noya moans quietly and slightly pulls Asahis hair. The larger male takes off his and his lover's shirt. Noya blushes at Asahis PERFECT body. Asahi unbuckles Noyas belt and pulls down his pants throwing them somewhere in Noyas room. Noya starts to get a painful bonner.
    " Aww is my baby boy hard," Asahi smirks as he palms Noyas bonner.
    " F-Fuck yess," Noya moans. Asahi removes his pants and boxers. Noya looks at Asahi up and down. Asahi puts one of Noyas legs on his shoulder and slowly puts a finger in Noyas ass. He starts to move his finger in and out. Noya whinces from the slight amount of pain.
    Asahi rubs Noyas back picking up the pace and adding another finger, " It's going to be ok baby boy the worst is yet to come," The pain in Noyas body starts to turn into pleasure well Asahi pulls out his fingers. Noya whines from the loss of contact with Asahi.

    " Daddy j-just fu-fuck me already" Noya says with need in his voice.

    " Ok but only because you asked so nicely," Asahi said in a seductive tone.
( Rip Noyas legs)

     Asahi flips Noya on his stomach and slowly inserts his dick in noya making sure not to hurt him too much. Noya moans from pain and pleasure. Asahi starts to slowly thrust at a slow pace but slowly speeds up. The pain leaves Noyas body, " ahh Asahi ," Noya moand out while Asahi lets out a small groan.

    " Asahi harder please," Noya cries out. Asahi starts ramming into Noya at a merciless pace while stroking Noya's dick. Noya grips on the bed while moaning extremely loud.
    " Fuck Noya your so tight," Asahi groans and picks up the pace hitting noyas prostate repedetly.
    " Ahhh Asahi I'm about to cum!" Noya almost screams.
    " F-fuck me to baby," Asahi grunts. Noya cums all over the bed and Asahis hand. After a few more thrusts Asahi cums in Noya and carefully pulls out. Noya falls on the bed half asleep while Asahi cleans up and cuddles with Noya. Noya cuddles to Asahi chest and falls asleep. Asahi whispers, " i love you baby boy"