Kuroo x kenma

Kuroo is at work and Kenma is at their shared house playing video games when his controller dies. " Damn it!," Kenma yells as he gets up to look for more batteries. Kenma goes to his and kuroos closet, " come where are y-" Kenma finds a plastic bag with something in it. " huh?," Kenma says to himself, confused. Kenma picks up the bag and becomes bright red as he sees the contents of the bag.

    Kuroo gets off of work and texts kenma, - Kitten im off work ill be home in 15 minutes
    Kenma texts - okay see you soon

    Kuroo gets in his car and drives home. Meanwhile Kenma is sitting in there bed facing the door.

15 minutes later

    Kuroo gets home and Kenma is still on the bed fidgeting with his hands. Kuroo walks into the house.  " Kuroo? Is that you?" Kenma nervously yells from their bedroom.

    " Yes kitten," Kuroo yells back
    " Can you come up stairs," kenma yells again
    " Of course," Kuroo says as he walks up stairs and walks into their room. Kuroo sees Kenma wearing the cat costume he bought a few months ago complete with the tail but plug, cat ears, with a collar and a leash attached. Kuroo blushes at the sight in front of him, " where did you find that kitten?" Kuroo asks.

    " In the closet," kenma whispers
    " damn your so hot," kuroo says
    " Well i-im glad you like it." kenma stutters. Kuroo takes off his shirt. Kenma smiles toward kuroo. Kenma stands on his tip toes and kisses kuroo. Kuroo kisses Kenma back. Kenma pulls away and hands Kuroo the leash. Kuroo slightly pulls on the leash. Kenma lightly moans.

    " fuck how can one person be so hot," kuroo says. Kenma rubs his head on kuroos arm. " Kitten, I don't think cats walk and stand on two legs," Kuroo coas. Kenma, In head ' i should have thought this more through'  Kenma gets on all fours. " Such a good kitten," Kuroo says seducingly.

    " k-kuroo this is embarrassing," Kenma says shyly
    " It's okay kitten, it's just you and me," Kuroo says.
    " o-okay" kenma stutters. Kuroo pulls Kenmas leash a little harder than last time. Kenma lets out a small whimper.
    " Can you be a good kitten for your master and take off my pants there starting to get really tight." kuroo smirks. Kenma nods and slowly pulls down kuroo pants.  " Good boy," Kuroo says as he walks to the bed, sits down and pulls the leash to pull Kenma in between his legs .Kenma is bright red because of embarrassment. " NOw be a good boy and suck your master off." Kurro says knowing how much he's making Kenma embarrassed.  Kenma thinks- Yep i should have definitely thought this through.

Kuroo yanks the leash, " is there a problem kitten,"  Kenma lets out a stuttered no with a small moan following after. Kuroo bends down and softly kisses Kenma, " you know i really appreciate this but you don't have to keep going," he whispers.

" n-no i want to," kenma whispers back. Kuroo nods, kisses Kenma again and sits back up. Kenma licks Kuroo's erection through his boxers leaving a patch of saliva on Kuroo's boxers. Kuroo lets out a small groan. Kenma pulls off Kuroo's boxers, Kuroo's erection springs out hitting Kenma lightly in the face. Kenma licks down Kuroo's shaft and rubs the pre cum on Kuroo's dick around the tip. Kuroo stares down at Kenma in admiration.  Kenma takes the tip of Kuroo's dick in his mouth and twirls it around his mouth with his tongue. Kuroo puts his hand in Kenma's hair. Kenma starts taking all of kuroo's into his mouth, Bobbing his head up and down he also massages Kuroo's balls.

" Fuck kitten," Kuroo groans, Kenma continues to bob his head as Kuroo starts thrusting up ward. Kuroo grips onto Kenma's hair as he continues to thrust upward. Kenma starts gagging from Kuroko's dick going all the way down his throat.  Kuroo groans louder while he cums in the back of Kuroo's throat.  Kenma sits up pulling Kuroo's dick out of his mouth as his cum leaks out of his mouth. 

" fuck you look so hot like that kitten," Kuroo says as kenma blushes and swallows all of Kuroo's cum. Kenma stands up and sits on Kuroos lap. Kurro lustfully kisses Kenma, Kenma kisses back with the same energy. Kuroo puts his hands on kenmas ass and deepens the kiss. Kenma lightly moans into the kiss. Kuroo gets a boner yet again, Kenma feels Kuroos boner poking his ass. Kenma starts to slowly roll his hips on Kuroos boner. Kuroos lets out a small groan and kenma moans at the new friction.

" I can't wait anymore," Kuroo says as he roughly pulls the tail butt plug out of Kenmas ass. Kenma lets out a loud moan, " All fours now," Kuroo commands. Kenma slowly nods and gets on his hands and knees on the bed. Kuroo gets behind Kenma and smacks his ass. Kenma moans from the sensation as Kuroo rams his dick into Kenma with no warning. Kenma Lets out a high pitched moan. Kuroo starts thrusting at a slow pace to tease Kenma.

" K-Kuroo go faster p-please," Kenma begs.
" I'll go faster when you are a good boy and call me by the right name." Kuroo says knowing it will make Kenma a little mad. Kenma in head - Seriously Kuro? This is so embarrassing!  " Fine i guess i'll just pull out since you obviously don't want it that much," Kuroo says knowing that will make kenma listen.
" P-Please m-master faster p-please," Kenma begs once again and giving Kuroo what he wanted. Kuroo smiks and starts ramming into Kenma.  Kenma buries his head in the pillow in front of him and grips onto the bed sheets. Kenma moans extremely loud making it so there neighbours can definitely hear him. Kuroo groans as he continues his fast pace. Kuroo grips on to kenmas waist to keep his pace stedy. Kenma  continues to moan extremely loudly as Kurro looks for kenmas prostate. Kuroo grases Kenmas prostate with his dick and Kenma lets out a small yell of pleasure. Kuroo smirks and begins to ram into Kenmas prostate as he looks at Kenma squirming underneath him. Kuroo groans louder as Kenma tightens around Kuroo's dick.
" Kuro! I'm going to cum!" Kenma yells.
" What was that ?" Kuroo asks as he slows down.
Kenma yells, " M-Master! I-I'm going to cum!" Kuroo smiles and goes even faster if that's possible.
" AHH! I'M CUMMING!" Kenma yells as he tightens even more around Kuroo's dick and cums all over the bed. Kuroo thrusts a few more times before painting kenmas walls with his cum. Kuroo carefully pulls out, Kenma falls into the bed. Kenma immediately falls asleep as Kuroo cleans himself and Kenma up.