Kagayama x reader

I hope you all like it's my first one so tell me how I did.
Warning ⚠️: shower sex, gently sex

3 RD POV
You and Kageyama have been dating for 2 months now, but you guys didn't tell anyone. He was really possessive over you and didn't let anyone else touch you.

Your POV
I sat and watched me amazing boyfriend practice his new quick attack when Noya came up to me. " hey y/n you look good today" he said well wrapping his arm around my waist. I smile, " thanks noya" I said when I saw Kageyama giving us a glare. " come on bakayama I want another set" I head Shoyo complain. That went on for all of practice, even when Suga came up to me Kageyama got jealous.

Kageyama's POV
          I sees people after people walks up to  y/n and talk to her witch I mostly don't mind endless they start touching her in anyway. As soon and practice is over i walk over to her and sit on her lap, hugging her and wrapping my legs around my beautiful girlfriend. " Tobio your a little big for this", y/n whispers in my ear well rubbing my head. I just nuzzle my head into her neck and hold on to her tight. She sits there playing with my hair and rubbing my back well the rest of the team was cleaning the gym. If I was completely honest i wasn't necessarily jealous of other people being with her, I'm just worried that she will leave me for someone better. " tobio it's time to go home" y/n said well I snapped out of my thoughts and picked her up, grabbed my gym bag and walked home with y/n in my arms. " can you stay at my house tonight" I asked   Y/n with hopefulness in my voice. Y/n smiled, " of course I'll stay".

Time skip to where there at Kageyama's house
       Kageyama POV
           I unlocked the door and walks in still holding y/n, and proceeded to walk to my room and put y/n on my bed. " can we take a shower together" y/n asked in the most innocent way possible well Looking at me with her big eyes. Of course I said yes and walks to the bathroom turning on the water for the shower.

2 nd POV
        You walk  into the bathroom and smile at Kageyama and starts removing your clothes and Kageyama did the same. Even thought you guys have sees each other  naked before Kageyama couldn't help but blush at the beautiful woman in front of him. You see Kageyama staring at her and you smile well getting in the shower with Kageyama getting in right behind her. Kageyama wraps his arms around you're  waist and starts gently putting kisses on your  neck entail he finds your sweet spot making you moans out " mmm tobio"

        Tobio gets turned on and starts groping your breast well sucking on her neck leaving a bright mark. You moans louder well gripping on to Kageyamas hair, pulling on it, y/n can start to feel something poking her ass when Kageyama turns her around and picks you up you wrap your legs around Kageyama feeling his tip against your clit. " can I keep going" Kageyama asked in a sweet tone. You shake your  head up and down well Kageyama starts to slowly enter you with ease from your wetness. You moan griping on to Kageyamas arms from the pleasure. " are you ok baby girl " he says with concern.  " yes,"

       Kageyama give you a few minutes to adjust to his size when you kiss his shoulder to show you are ready, he starts to slowly thrust his member in your hole making sure to go soft on you. In the first few thrusts you feel pain then pleasure starts to flow through out your body. " fuck your so tight y/n" Kageyama say well speeding up a little. You can't even make out any words your just moaning tobios name loving the pleasure he's giving you well the souls of your moaning and Kageyamas groans and the sound of skin smacking floods the bathroom walls.

        After about 5 minutes you start to feel a not in your stomach and you began to tighter around Tobio " Tobio Tobio I'm about to" you couldn't even finish your sentence before you cummed all over Kageyamas member, he thrusts a few more times before pulling out and cumming on your stomach.

        You hold on to Kageyamas well he helps actually bath you before turning off the water putting you in a pair of his shorts and a tee shirt before putting you in his bed, he lays next to you and you cuddle to his chest before falling asleep you say "I love you Tobio" " I love you to y/n"

Author: hey guys thanks so much for reading, I hope you guys liked it, it is my first lemon/ smut so If you guys could im open for any suggestions on how I can improve.