Daichi x y/n

So you are sugas younger sister by a year and you Suga and Daichi are best friends and always hang out with each other but you secretly have a huge crush on Daichi but little does she know he likes her back so what will happen when they end up spending the night together alone.

    The bell telling you that school is finally rings as you gather your stuff up, stuff it in your bag and run to Sugas and Daichis classroom.  " Hey Daichi hey suga are we still on to have a sleepover tonight." you ask

    " That deepens if Daichi is okay with it being at his house," Suga says knowing Daichi will say yes.

    " Of course you guys can," Daichi says with a small chuckle following it. You feel your cheeks heat up as you hear daichi even though how many times youve heard him do the same thing you can't help but blush.

    " oi  Y/n are you okay," Daichi says concerned for the girl in front of him as he puts his hand on your head checking your temperature.

    " Y-Yeah i'm okay let's stop by the convenience store on the way to your house to get snacks." you say trying to change the subject. They both agree and all three of you walk to Ukais store and buy lots of snacks. After about 15 minutes of walking you guys get to Daichis house. You walk in and take off your shoes walking  into the living room. 

    You were expecting this to be like any other sleepover you three have had but little did you know Suga knew about your and Daichis feelings about each other and he was going to do something about it because he honestly loved the thought of you and Daichi dating.

    " shit," you hear Suga say as he looks down at his phone.

    " What is it," Daichi says, looking over sugas shoulder.

    " I forgot I promised I was going to help Asahi study tonight. He sighs, '' I have to let you two have fun," he says as he sprints out of the house, not giving you or Daichi time to respond. Of course everything Suga just said was a lie, it was all just to get you and Daich alone together.

    " Well you heard what he said, let's have some fun you can pick the movie and i'll set up the snacks," Daichi says not even bothered at the fact he was left alone with you. But you were having a mini panic attack thinging you were going to duck up and say something weird.

    You took a deep breath knowing everything was going to be okay, " Umm do you mind if I borrow some more comfy clothes i forgot to bring some.

    " Of course you can, I'll go grab you some," Daichi says with a smile. He jogs upstairs and grabs your tee shirt and a pair of shorts. Daichis jogs back down stairs and hands you the clothes.

    " Thanks Daichi," you say as you smile. You walk down the hall to the bathroom and get changed into the clothes daichi lent you and you go back into the living room, putting your uniform in your bag. Daichi walks downstairs from putting on shorts with no shirt. You slightly blush at the beautiful sight in front of you. You quickly sit on the couch as daichi sits next to you.

    " So what movie do you want to watch?" daichi asks as he looks over at you.
    " How about we watch all the conjuring since the third one just came out." you say excitedly
    " s-sure," Daichi says unsure, because he secretly doesn't like scary movies but wants to see you happy. So he gets on to Netflix and puts on the first Conjuring movie. You smile at daichi and puts a blanket over your guy's lap. Daichi looks over at you admiring your figure that's covered by his clothes. You look over at daichi.

    " Is everything okay daichi," you ask looking at the boy besides you.
    " oh it's nothing," daichi says, slightly embarrassed that he got caught looking at you. After that you two both focus on the movie and about half way through the second movie daich had his head on your shoulder and way holding on to your arm. You smiled at the bigger boy next to you that was currently clinging onto your arm. Then you realize how close he was and you start blushing. You look back at the tv to make sure daichi doesn't see you staring at his BEAUTIFUL  face.