𝟭𝟬 | 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗽 | 𝘁𝗮𝗲𝗷𝘂𝗻

| 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳

༄❦

"He's being a milksop." Taehyun said, frustrated.

The male in front him furrowed his eyebrows confused.

"Taehyunie.. I know that you're very smart but.. what is a milksop?"

The blonde sighed, rolling his eyes. "A coward. He's a coward."

The silver head nodded, finally understanding. "That he is.. Why can't he just ask you out on a date?"

"Because he's a milksop!" Taehyun groaned out loudly, getting the attention of many people in the small coffee shop.

Beomgyu noticed the glare of the barista, quickly turning to face Taehyun. "Maybe we should leave before getting kicked out or even banned."

༄❦

"SOOBIN!" A red haired male screamed out as he opened the door to his roommate/ best friend's room.

Soobin shot up from his lying position on his bed, startled by the loudness of his hyung.

"What!"

Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows, standing by the open door. "Don't 'what' me. I'm your hyung.."

Soobin rolled his eyes. "Whatever. What's the matter though?"

"You said you would help me with Taehyun! Come on! What do i do.." Yeonjun whined, walking into the room and falling face first on Soobin's bed.

"What you need to do is," Soobin got up from his bed, stretching his long limbs. "To grow some damn balls and ask him out!"

༄❦

Following Soobin's advice, Yeonjun made his way to where Taehyun was sitting with Beomgyu, preparing himself to, finally, ask Taehyun out on a date.

"You got this.. You're Choi Yeonjun.." Yeonjun whispered to himself as he got closer to the table.

Once Yeonjun reached the table, he sat down on one of the chairs, earning the attention of both males.

"Hey.." Yeonjun spoke.

Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun, one of his eyebrows raised. "Can we help you?"

Yeonjun purses his lips. "I actually came to ask Taehyun a question."

Taehyun looked over at Beomgyu and Beomgyu looked back at Taehyun. It looked like they were reading each other's minds.

After a short while Taehyun looked over at the redhead. "What is it that you want to ask me?"

Taehyun had a clue of what it was, but he didn't want to get his hopes up.

"I- i was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat.. uhm.. as a date..?"

Beomgyu smiled at this, looking over at the blonde.

After not getting a response, Yeonjun said: "only if you want to- no pressure!"

Beomgyu kicked Taehyun under the table seeing that Yeonjun was getting up from the chair.

"No- I mean yes!" Taehyun finally answered before Yeonjun could start walking away.

Yeonjun smiled. "Alright. Is today after your last class okay?"

Taehyun nodded. A blush spreading across his cheeks and to the tips of his ears.

"Y-yeah! Perfect.."

"I'll see you later i guess." Yeonjun said, sending a wink his way before walking away.

"You better not be a milksop on your date." Beomgyu said, earning a slap on the arm.

༄❦

I'm back after a while of not posting one shots- the book is still on hold but i just wanted to post a one shot since it's been a while

of course if any one requested anything, ill still write it but at the moment I'm trying to focus on my other stories,

Also, enhypen's comeback is a few hours and im so excited !!

and bc of that, what are some of your favorite ship/s in enhypen?

ily <3