𝟳 | 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆 | 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰

| 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳

༄❦

"Where's the cake!" 

"Taehyun was going to bring it!" 

"And where is Taehyun!?" 

"I don't know!" 

Hueningkai and Yeonjun were yelling back and forth at each other over a cake, not just a cake though! Soobin's birthday cake! It was currently Soobin's birthday and Beomgyu, Hueningkai, and Yeonjun were decorating their dorm with balloons, colorful birthday streamers and birthday signs. 

Until Yeonjun remembered the cake. 

"Call Taehyun! Ask him where he is! Soobin might be back soon!"

Hueningkai hurriedly grabbed his phone and looked through his contacts to find Taehyun's number, quickly pressing the call button. 

Hueningkai put the phone to his ear, waiting for the ringing to end and for Taehyun to answer.

"Hello?" 

"Hello!? What do you mean hello?! Where are you! Yeonjun hyung is freaking out that you're not back with the cake yet! Soobin hyung could be back any moment from his schedules!" 

"I'm on my way right now, there was a problem at the bakery- but I'm on my way now! I'm in the van about five minutes away." 

"Fine—"

"TAEHYUN-AH! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Yeonjun's voice boomed through the phone, causing Taehyun to pull his phone away from his ear, whinging slightly.

"I'm on my way right now hyung! I promise!"

"WELL HURRY UP!" 

"Hyung, I'm in the van—"

"HURRY!" the line went dead, Yeonjun had hung up.

Taehyun had arrived at the dorm soon after a couple of minutes, rushing inside and setting the cake down on the table. 

"The cake is here!" Taehyun called out, causing the rest of the members to rush in to where the cake was resting on the table.

"Open it so we can decorate it, soobin should be back any moment." 

Taehyun took the cake out of the small box and set it atop of it, letting them start decorating it.

"Beomgyu! The matches! Lighter! Something—!" 

Beomgyu ran into the kitchen, digging through drawers to find either the matches or a lighter. 

He came back out to where everyone else was, a small lighter resting in hand. 

"Okay! Beomgyu light the candles, manager-nim said they're on their way up the dorm now, Taehyun," 

The blonde looked up to his hyung, "turn off the lights."

The blonde nodded, going to turn off the lights in the dorm, allowing the now lit candles to light up a small warm hue of orange.

"Hyungs! Birthday hats!" The youngest walked up to each of them and placed a birthday hat on each of their heads.

They fixed what they could until they heard the sound of keys jingling from the other side of the door. Soobin's back! 

The rest of the members got ready, Yeonjun holding the cake, careful to not drop it, Beomgyu held the birthday hat that was for Soobin, and the maknaes got ready to sing their best.

The door opened slowly, revealing Soobin to the other members. Once they saw soobin step into the room they started singing.

"happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ happy birthday dear soobin! Happy birthday to you~!" 

Beomgyu walked up to the startled taller, placing the birthday hat on Soobin's head. 

Soobin walked deeper into the room, a smile of his face. 

"Happy birthday!" The rest of the members cheered.

"Make a wish!" The maknae encouraged. 

Soobin closed his eyes, blowing the candles out soon after. "Thank you so much!" Soobin smiled at his members, taking the cake from Yeonjun.

"You're welcome hyung!" Taehyun cheered, taking his phone out, "picture time!" 

Everyone got together around Soobin, smiling happily.

"Taehyun was almost the reason you wouldn't have had a cake today," Yeonjun laughed, causing the bunny boy to smile wide, a giggle escaping his mouth.

"But at least it's here!" 

"What do you wanna do now soobin?" The oldest amongst them asked the birthday boy.

"Right now i want to rest, I'm a little tired. But thank you guys, you're the best. I couldn't have asked for something better. I love you all,"

The birthday boy smiled, pulling his teammates into a hug. 

"We love you too soobin! Happy birthday!" 

༄❦

I'm late but it's never to late to say happy birthday to our charismatic bunny leader, Choi Soobin! Happy birthday Soobin!

Happy birthday Soobin!

I was going to post this on his birthday but things came up, but at least it's up! Just a cute little birthday oneshot! Hope you all enjoyed it!

edited:140421