𝟴 | 𝗶 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 | 𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗻

| 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳
| 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗷.𝘀𝗯 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿

Requested by Cute_-_Bitchh

༄❦

The door to the shared apartment opened, in stepping a tall, black haired male. Soobin closed the door behind him, setting his keys on the small table next to the door.

"Soobinnie?"

A small, quiet voice called out from inside the apartment.

"Junnie!"

Soobin called out his boyfriend's name, a smile on his face.

"Soobinnie!" An excited voice called out, the pitter-patters of footsteps sounding as the male got closer,

"Soobinnie! You're home!" A slightly shorter, pink haired male called out, running to Soobin and embracing him in a hug.

"I'm home Junnie," Soobin hugged the male back.

The pink haired male sniffled, burying his face in his boyfriend's shirt.

"Baby, what wrong, are you okay?" Yeonjun tightened his grip on Soobin, making his hands into fists as he gripped the fabric of Soobin's shirt in his hands.

"Ju-Junnie was sca-scared.. he was all alo-alone.." Yeonjun's voice was muffled from being pressed against Soobin's chest.

"Awh baby, it's okay. I'm here now, shh.." Both males stayed still for a few minutes, the taller of the two whispering sweet nothings and jokes into his boyfriend's ear, getting little giggles in return once in a while.

"Feel better?" Soobin asked after a small while.

Yeonjun nodded his head "mhm!"

"Good! How does a bubble bath sound about now? Want me to prepare it for you Junnie?"

The shorter one pulled away from the tight hug, a huge smile on his face, "Yes yes yes!" He beamed excitedly.

"Okay, come on, let's go so you can tell me how much bubble soap you want." The taller chuckled, making his way towards the bathroom, the little following right behind him, little jumps in his step.

The taller of the two started running the water, making sure it wasn't either too cold, or too hot for his baby Junnie. Yeonjun watched excitedly, his eyes sparkling with happiness.

After the tub was filled with lukewarm water, Soobin pulled out the bubble bath soap, turning to face his boyfriend.

"Tell me when to stop okay."

"Yes Soobinnie!"

Soobin chuckled at the cuteness his boyfriend radiated, he started pouring the bubble bath soap into the water, waiting for Yeonjun to tell him when to stop.

"Stop!" Yeonjun giggled, being satisfied with the generous amount of bubble bath soap in the water.

"Okay baby," Soobin got up from the spot he was sitting next to by the tub, putting away the bubble bath soap, "get undressed and get in, i am gonna bring a towel okay?"

"Yes Soobinnie,"

Soobin left the bathroom, going into his and his boyfriend's shared room to look for a towel for the little. Once he found a towel, a baby pink one, he waited outside of the bathroom, giving the little time to undress and hop on the warm bubble bath.

"Are in you the water Junnie?" Soobij called out from the outside,

"Yes! Come in Soobie!" Soobin heard the little's cute giggle.