𝟱 | 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 | 𝗯𝗲𝗼𝗺𝗸𝗮𝗶

| 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳

༄❦

"Hyung, I'm completely fine. Get some sleep, it's late over there."

Hueningkai spoke through the computer screen, watching his smaller boyfriend yawned cutely.

"I'm not tired-"

"That yawn earlier proved you wrong." Hueningkai smiled. "Get some sleep,"

"When are you coming back..?" Beomgyu asked, a pout on his lips, his voice sounding drowsy.

"Just another month. Don't worry,"

Hueningkai and Beomgyu, as you can tell, were dealing with being in a long distance relationship.

Why? Hueningkai had to go on a business trip with his boss as his secretary.

"But it's been a month and a half," Beomgyu whined. "Why can't you just ditch your boss and come to me."

The younger laughed, "You're cute. You know i can't do that,"

Hueningkai smiled through the screen, another pout displayed itself on Beomgyu's lips.

"That's not fair.. I miss my baby penguin. I miss giving him kisses.."

"I miss my baby bear too."

"That's a reason for you to ditch and come to me!"

"Mm not exactly," Beomgyu yawned once again. "Baby, sleep. You're tired.."

"No! I'm completely, fully, awake."

Hueningkai shook his head, "sleep, I'll stay with you."

Beomgyu put the laptop on top of the mattress next to him. Beomgyu adjusted himself on his side so that he's facing the screen.

"I'll talk to you when you wake up Gyu, sleep now."

"Mm talk me to sleep.." Beomgyu murmured, his cheek being pressed up against the pillow, closing his eyes.

"Alright, what do you want me to tell you." Hueningkai observed his older boyfriend's peaceful face.

Beomgyu's long eyelashes placed delicately on the lower part of his eyes, his pink lips were in a pout, and his face was glowing from the light of the computer screen.

"Ah- I don't know-"

Beomgyu was cut off by Hueningkai saying, "You're so beautiful."

Beomgyu felt the heat go up to his ears. "D-don't say stuff like that.."

Hueningkai smiled, "it's the truth-"

"Stooopppp," Beomgyu whined, causing Hueningkai to chuckle.

"Why would I stop, I could talk about my beautiful boyfriend all day.."

"You're embarrassing me.."

"Don't be, you should be proud."

"I love you.." Beomgyu mumbled,

"Huh..? I couldn't hear you." Hueningkai got closer to the screen.

"I said.. I love you.."

Hueningkai smiled a big smile, "i love you too.."

Beomgyu smiled, opening his eyes to look at his boyfriend, "I miss you.. Toto misses you too," Beomgyu giggled, "he keeps saying 'where's Hueningkai' over and over,"

"I'll be back home soon before you know it. Tell Toto too,"

"I will. Now talk me to sleep.. What did you do today.." Beomgyu closed his eyes again.

"Today mm. Today I woke up at around seven a.m, I took a shower, the usual you know. I uhm- i spilled grape juice over myself, it was a mess." Beomgyu softly laughed,

"You're such a mess maker.." Beomgyu mumbled, "keep going."

"After cleaning myself off I went to work, did some paperwork- Beomgyu?"

Beomgyu was fast asleep.

Hueningkai kept the call open for a few more minutes, admiring his smaller boyfriend.

"I love you, sleep well baby." Hueningkai ended the call with a smile on his face.

༄❦

A cute oneshot for you all!

edited:140421