𝟭𝟮 | 𝘀𝗵𝗵 | 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗴𝘆𝘂

| 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁
| 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 blobgowobble

..

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 𝟏𝟒𝟓𝟎

you are welcome to point out any spelling errors!

༄❦

Hooking up with your best friend's brother was normal, well to Beomgyu.

This wasn't the first or the last time he ended up in Soobin's bed sheets. And although there were many times where Yeonjun, Soobin's older brother and Beomgyu's best friend, almost caught them, they didn't stop.

"Shh.. Yeonjun is just next door.. You don't want him waking up and walking in on us do you?" Soobin whispered as he placed his hand over Beomgyu's mouth.

Beomgyu shook his head.

"Good." Soobin mumbled and removed his hand from Beomgyu's mouth.

This occurred most of the time. Both males being in the middle of sex until Beomgyu would occasionally slip out loud moan causing Soobin to cover his mouth with his hand.

༄❦

"Beomgyu!" Beomgyu heard the voice of his best friend call from behind him. Beomgyu placed a smile on his face and turned to face Yeonjun, spotting a taller male next to him, Soobin.

"Sorry I'm a little late, Soobin didn't want to get up."

"Don't worry hyung.. Soobin is probably tired from all the activities he does." Beomgyu reasoned.

"You're right, well I have to get going, I'll catch you later at lunch okay?" Yeonjun spoke before walking away.

"Of course hyung!" Beomgyu answered back. He waited until Yeonjun turned the corner and then turned to face Soobin, a mischievous look on his face.

"What time are we meeting today?"

Soobin licked his lips. "Same as always, you don't have to ask me." Beomgyu nodded.

"See you later then."

Beomgyu said and began to walk away, swaying his hips as he did so, knowing Soobin was watching him.

༄❦

"W-wait.." Beomgyu panted, placing the palms of his hands on Soobin's chest.

"What.."

"I think the school installed cameras back here.." Beomgyu spoke.

Soobin arched an eyebrow and began looking around, spotting a camera not too far away from them.

"Let's leave then, my house."

Beomgyu nodded, grabbing his bag that had been dropped to the floor. He swung it over his shoulder and walked along with Soobin.

༄❦

"Is Yeonjun home?" Beomgyu asked as they entered the house.

"No. He's staying out a little longer today." Soobin said, a smirk on his lips. He wrapped his arms around Beomgyu's waist, pulled him closer and pressed both their lips together.

Beomgyu kissed back, biting down on Soobin's lip. Soobin released a moan, separating his lips from Beomgyu's. "Bedroom."

Beomgyu didn't hesitate and pulled Soobin into his room, locking the door behind both of them.