𝟰 | 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮 | 𝗵𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗮𝗶 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰

"He's in danger."

"WHAT!"

"WHERE IS HE!?"

"In eternal world. we need to go and save him as soon as possible."

༄❦

A

ll four boys were now walking in the forest, the tall trees blocking the light of the sun.

"Hyung. Are you sure you know where we are going?" The tallest of them asked,

The blond nodded, "Yes. We'll be there before you all know it."

The other three males looked at each other, then turned to the oldest, who held the book in one of his hands.

It was now turning dark, the sun light peeking through the trees.

"Hyung, we've been walking for hours. Are you sure you know where we are going?"

The blond turned to face Beomgyu, "i know where we're going. Be patient."

The younger gulped, nodding.

"Yeonjun hyung is acting weird." The redhead whispered out for soobin and Beomgyu to hear. All three males were walking a distance behind the oldest, watching as he walked forward, opening the book every so often.

"He is-"

the male in front of them suddenly stopped walking, all three males stopped too, watching the oldest.

Yeonjun turned his head sharply to the right. The male suddenly started running towards the direction, clutching the book in his hand.

The three other males quickly followed him, trying their best to catch up. They ran through the tall trees, following the blond hair of their hyung. "HUENINGKAI!"

They heard their hyung yell. The three males quickly sped up. "CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" the blond called out, out of breath, bringing his head down.

The three other males finally caught up to him, "h-hyung-"

the youngest among the three couldn't even finish. They all watched as Yeonjun brought his head up, running once again.

"What's gotten into him?!" Soobin exclaimed, "c'mon we need to follow him."

The three males ran behind Yeonjun, watching as their surroundings got darker. Yeonjun took a sharp turn as he opened the book once more. He stopped, his eyes scanning the page he opened to.

"Hueningkai! I know you're here!" Yeonjun called out, walking forward, the trees around him disappearing as he walked further into the forest.

The sky was now a dark gray, dark purple clouds covering part of it.

The other males watched in awe as they followed the eldest, "Yeonjun hyung. Are we here?" The redhead asked.

The male ignored him, walking forward. He looked down at the book, ignoring the stinging pain on his head.

The other three males looked at each other, sharing a nod. The youngest of the three walked closer to his hyung, pulling him back, letting him fall to the hard ground. The book slipped out of his hands as he did. The three males gasped, "HYUNG!"

The male has horns on his head.

Yeonjun quickly got up, picking up the book from the ground.

"STOP BEING ANNOYING! WE'RE TRYING TO FIND HUENINGKAI!"