𝟭𝟭 | 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 | 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗴𝘆𝘂

| 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁

··

This is a oneshot from a plot i posted a little over a month ago

If there are any spelling errors or typos, you are welcome to point them out

༄❦

𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙐 𝘼𝙧𝙚 ㅡ 𝙆𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 𝟐,𝟑𝟏𝟖

༄❦

"He's coming this way."

"Again!?" Soobin groaned, pulling at the roots of his hair.

"Yup." The shorter, silver haired male responded. "I'll leave you two alone." Taehyun said and began to walk away.

"Soobin~"

Soobin took in a deep breathe and turned to face Beomgyu.

Soobin wasn't going to lie and say Beomgyu wasn't attractive. In fact, Beomgyu was prettier than most girls that attended the University.

He had delicate but sharp features. Perfect sun kissed skin, long black hair that he would occasionally tie into a small ponytail, he was was well built with a small waist. Girls envied him but wanted to be with him. Guys wanted to be him but also wanted him.

But once Beomgyu picked who he wanted, he wouldn't stop until he got it. And he wanted Soobin.

"What Beomgyu." Soobin huffed out, already done with the shorter male.

"Mad much? Maybe you can take your frustrations out on me.. What do you say? You, me, alone in my dorm room?" Beomgyu said, a smirk on his lips.

"I don't want anything to do with you, can't you understand that." Soobin furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance.

"You don't know that. Once I'm under your sheets, you'll want everything to do with me."

Soobin couldn't understand how Beomgyu could say these things with no shame.

"As if. Leave me alone." Soobin muttered before leaving Beomgyu alone in the middle of the hall.

༄❦

"Just give him what he wants.. Maybe he'll leave you alone afterwards?"