Test-

"Fushiguro! You're looking good!" Yuji said grinning and sticking his thumb up.

"You think so after seeing this?" Fushiguro spoke. "You're going to transfer to the same school for jujutsu sorcerers I attend."

Yuji looked shocked then looked over at Yuki who was stood behind Fushiguro looking tired.

"Is Yuki coming along too?" The pink haired boy asked.

Gojo just grinned and picked up the neko causing the boy to squeak. Megumi nodded at Yuji's question. The small male kept struggling but the white haired male laughed and kept a good grip on Yuki.

"By the way, you're the third first-year. Yuki is the fourth." Gojo spoke smiling with Yuki now on his back.

"Only four?!" Yuji exclaimed.

They headed out and Yuki jumped off Gojo walking alongside Yuji, the two went and prayed at their grandads grave.  After awhile the two stood.

"Okay, I'm heading out, Grandpa." Yuji spoke as Yuki nodded silently. The two were already packed.

Walking to the school they ended up deep into the mountains in Tokyo.

"This is really deep in the mountains!" Yuji spoke up "Is this actually Tokyo?"

"Even Tokyo's like this on the outskirts." Gojo responded.

"Where's Fushiguro-San?" Yuki asked yawning.

"He's been treated by a sorcerer, and now he's fast asleep. Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Technical High School. It's one of the only two jujutsu educational facilities." Gojo told us. "On the surface, it's known as a private religious school. Many jujutsu sorcerers continue to use it as a base after graduation, so it's a pillar of the jujutsu community not just in education, but for support and mediation in missions."

Yuji was walking with his arms behind his head listening while looking at the sky and Yuki was trailing behind them now looking around sniffing the air.

"Anyway, you two are about to have an interview with the principal" Gojo spoke as the three walked up the steps.

"The principle?" Yuji questioned.

"Ohhh you mean Yaga-San??" Yuki hummed.

This earned him a confused look from his brother and a nod from Gojo.

"Screw it up and he could reject your admission, so go all-out. Yuki most likely already has a place here due to working with us." Gojo continued.

"Huh?!" Yuji shouted looking at Gojo "And what then? Immediate execution?!"

Yuki glared at the ground before being broken out of his glare by hearing a familiar voice.

"What? So you're not the boss?"

Gojo turned and Yuki could tell that the male had narrowed his eyes. Yuki then looked at Yuji seeing a mouth on his cheek.

"Any hierarchy other than strength is worthless." Sukuna spoke then Yuji slapped his own face as Yuki just stared.

'Hm it appears Sukuna isn't happy' The cursed spirit in Yuki spoke to the small boy.

'Agreed but it's interesting' The boy responded casually.

"Sorry, Sensei." Yuji spoke looking at Gojo who was looking deep in thought. "He pops out sometimes."

"What an amusing boy you have now." Gojo spoke a hand to his chin.

"I owe you a favor, you know." Sukuna spoke making a hand appear on Yuji's hand as the male said not again. "Once I make this brat's boy my own, you'll be the first one I kill and the boy will be mine too"