This will be the last time. (heavy smut)

3rd pov
You and bokuto walked down stairs . You sat on the coach, adjusting yourself not wanting to make the it obvious that there was a vibrator in you. You heard bokuto talking to someone in the background. "Our game is coming up , you must be excited to play tobio again atsumu. " atsumu.

Why was atsumu at  bokutos house. " yea . We can beat him this time. " atsumu said as they both walked into the living room. "Oh. Hey y/n"  he said with a smile. "Hey sumu.  Why are you here so late?" You questioned. "Just wanted to go over some games with bokuto." He sat on the coach turning in the t.v "baby can you make us pho." Bokuto Said coming behind you. You did have to admit you were hungry . Plus you didn't mind , beats watching them talk about volleyball.
"Ok." You go in the kitchen,  and start preparing the food , as they played volleyball videos on the TV talking about future play.

Y/n pov .
I get out pots and pans for the food. "Hot or cold." I yell from the kitchen. "Hot" atsumu said. "Cold." Bokuto shouted back. I hear atsumu come in the kitchen. "You need help with anything." He said grabbing a water from the fridge. "No im ok-mmh." I feel the vibrations on the vibrator turn almost all the way up, I grip the counter trying to keep my balance. That asshole. I thought barley holding myself up. "Hey are you ok." He said walking over to me . " I'm fine . I just need a minut-mgh fuck." He turned the vibrations all the way up. I was close already. Atsumu came over to me grabbing my hip helping me stand.

" What's that sound." He questioned. "It's nothing. I can stand I'm fine. " but the thing was I couldn't. His eyebrow raised  as he came to the realization of what was happening. "Y/n . Are - are  you using a vibrator. "  I didn't care at this point. I didn't care if he knew. I just wanted to cum. " I'm gonna cum. Can I cum please." Before i had even realized what i had said, it slipped out my mouth.

I got so used to asking with bo it just came out. "Go ahead cum." I could Hear the excitement in his voice. "Fuck." I felt my realse flow out of me as I clung to his shoulder. I knew bokuto could hear us. I knew he heard me cum. But the vibrations didn't stop. I gripped his shoulder harder. "Fucking hell." I moaned .it felt so good,  it was too much . "Are you gonna cum again." He whispered in my ear. "Sakusa told me how much of a slut you were for him. Ever since then I wanted to taste you. But then bokuto proposed and I thought I'd never get the chance to.  It Seems like he had other plans." His hand reached down into my shorts rubbing my clit through my underwear, gaining a moan from my lips.

" looks like your enjoying yourself baby." I turned my head looking at bokuto standing in the kitchen door way. "You like the way he touches you?" He cooned with a smirk. Atsumu grabbed my chin making me look at him. "Look at me when you cum . I'm making you feel good right now. So go on cum." I looked into his eyes as I came, practically shaking from my last release. " good girl. I guess sakusa was right about you.  You gonna let me have fun with your little slut bokuto." He grinned he eyes on bokuto.

"You can have all the fun you want. Let's take this upstairs." Atsumu gripped my ass motioning for me to jump.  I was hesitant,  but if bokuto could carry me I'm sure sumu wouldn't have an issue. I did a small hop. He carried me to the bed room, placing me on the bed. "I can't wait to taste that pretty little pussy of yours. " He removed my shorts and underwear. As he slide the dildo out watching bokutos cum leak out of me. "Ah. I see you already made a mess of her. But u want to make my own mess." He grabbed a rag from the night stand cleaning me up.

"Sumu just fuck me already." " Don't be impatient.  I told you I wanted to taste you didn't i." He kissed from my neck down to my heat dropping to his knees. He gave my clit a light kiss before devouring me. Sucking and licking my clit, plunging his tongue in and out of me. My hands ran through his bleached locks. " fuck sumu." My head was buried in the sheets, and my legs rested on his shoulders. "Can I cum." I moaned as my thighs began squeezing his head, my release begging to come out. He pulled away. I whined at the sudden lost.