#1 rule pt.2

Melo pov:

Y/n seemed surprised to see me standing at the door and just stood there staring at me until I decided to break the silence.

"Can I come in?" I asked as she stood to the side to let me

"Umm why are you here?" She asked as she closed the door as I sighed.

"Well you were ignoring me on everything so i knew you would either open the door or ignore me if I popped up." I said as she nodded her head.

"Soo what do you need to talk about soo urgently at 11pm?" She asked as I sat on the couch beside her.

"For starters when you admitted to me about how you feel, I didn't know how to react so putting on a front was my only option." I said as she continued to listen to me.

"After weeks of thinking about how I actually feel about you...y/n I don't like you." I said as her face showed that she was hurt.

"I actually love you...more than a friend or anything, you were there for me through all my tough times when I needed people." I said as she smiled a little bit.

"Umm I really don't know what to say to that considering that I'm kinda dating someone at the moment." She said as bit my lip.

"Wow." I said as I looked down.

"Melo I had feelings for a while I wished you would have said something sooner instead of not saying anything." She said as I looked at her.

"How can I say something to someone who was ignoring every text I sent and call I made to them." I said as she seemed a little shocked that I yelled at her.

——-
Y/n pov:

I really didn't know how to feel with all the information Melo was telling me.

It definitely not going to make him feel better then I tell him that I'm talking to someone on his team.

"Did you hear anything that I just said?" Melo asked as I zoned back in.

"No." I said as he sighed before grabbing his phone.

"Wait Melo." I said as he stopped.

——

I woke and looked over at melo as he was sleeping so peacefully as his arms were wrapped around me and sighed.

It was all a dream.

Sorry for this being ass and short 🥴.

Vote and comment ❤️.