My Mamma is the best

We can see sweet comfy room where a boy of starting twenties was sleeping. A lady in her late thirties came to wake him up.

Adi, Adu bacha don't you want to wake up. You have to go to college too bacha.Maa, saying this I snuggled more close to her stomach keeping my head on her lap to get more of her warmth. Bachaa you would be late and don't forget that you have to meet your choti too. That's it I woke up instantly which made ma giggle and then burst out in laughter seeing my excitement level. At first I frowned but then a smile lingered on my face. I can bear any pain but I want my mamma to laugh freely just like she is doing now. And for that I can do anything including fulfilling the promise I made on her name. My thoughts broke when mom said me to get up and freshen up. I ran to the bathroom leaving mom with another round of laughter. I missed you a lot choti. I am coming. After 8 years we are going to meet each other. Guess what I really don't have words to express how am I feeling right no was it's a feeling beyond any words. The girl who was nothing but my little baby -I am going to meet her. I am going to meet my choti. No one can imagine how much I missed her and our cute little bantering. Those memories we four made. Those late night gaming session and then next day getting scolded from mom. Family picnics were the fun but at the same time the most important and funniest thing was how we used to play late night truth or dares. Making teams against each other. Those were the golden period our life. I can't imagine how much I miss them. I want her back, us back. I want to become the same little boy who love to play around. O god how much I miss those things. If only it wouldn't have happened, then. My chain of thoughts broke when someone shook me and asked where am I lost. I said Nowhere mom. I never knew when I finished freshen up and came to the dining hall but alas now as I am here let me eat the food fast then I have to be get going as I am going to meet her. I soon finished my food, Gave Maa a sweet goodbye kiss and left from there not before praying to lord to make sure everyone is fine at the home I left to my office as my collage is at evening. I started towards my new office though I know that my Mama and whole family can help but I wanted to be Independent and even we had fight then I shifted from Mumbai to Delhi. *Sigh*. Soon I reached to my destination- KOHLI INDUSTRIES. Mehra House Prachi was still standing at the door. She knew her son is going through a lot to keep her happy. Though he never tells her as a mother she can feel what hers on is going through. She always tells herself if only it didn't occur in their life. If only the family would have been together. She would have been with her both children and love of her life. What was there fault in it. She wanted scream aloud, break all the chain which holding her back. She wants to go to her family pamper her kids along with her BAKLU but again who can win this race against time as TIME AND TIDE WAITS FOR NONE. She took a photo frame and started caressing it. It was of-She started speaking to the photo. Where Ranbir where, where did we gone wrong. Why did it happen to us only? I never thought that one day though wanted to being embraced by you I couldn't. How much I want to pamper my kid, my RUHI. How big she would have been grown up right. She would be almost 18by now. Why, why can't I see my own daughter to grow up in front of my eyes. What sin have I done that god separates me from my family again and again. Where have we gone wrong Ranbir that now you even don't remember me, remember us. Saying this she started crying keeping the frame close to her heart and sitting against the bed. She wondered how her only girl child would look like. She wondered whether her son would ever be able to unite with his superhero whom he adored and loved so much. She could have fought with the whole world for her children and her family only if she would have been --.Closing her eyes in frustration as the guilt and helplessness is eating her raw as she couldn't do anything for her children. She wanted to give them happiness which they deserve but her condition was only tormenting them. She took out her diary as it is the only thing which provide her an ounce of peace. It's not like there is not any other way. Her Adi have always given her solace. He looks like her father but he is totally upon her. But at times he is as crazy as her Baklu. His thoughts automatically brought a smile on her face. She took out her diary and started writing. Books have always been her friend since her childhood. She has always wanted be an author. But at first before I could become an author life played with me. then the second time before she could become an author her life shattered in front of her life. Letting out a sigh she started portraying her feeling to best friends. She knew what was going to happen in their life next. She knew lives are changing for good or bad that was only in HIS hand. With that she left to her own world where no problems and troubles are going to disturb her. Tantanata there you go with the next part of the story.