Truth-1

She is DEAD gasp that was the only thing heard. With that Adi started to say the flashback. FLASHBACK STARTS. Abigya had five kids. Shiv; Prachi are the eldest and twins. Then triplets which were Sahana, Reha and Arhaan. All were happy till that very day. It was the first picnic after the triplets' birth. They were going to a park nearby the outskirts of the city. There a truck hit the car causing the death of Abigya. Prachi got separated and lost her memory. Shiv took the triplets to hospital where they were getting treated. They recovered but were week. Shiv was the one mostly affected. He lost his parents in front of his eyes. He even lost his baby sister in the accident. He doesn't know how she would be or would she even al-- no what was he thinking. Nothing will happen to his Pihu. He was not that strong. He was always emotional type. Though he never shows his tears but still he was very emotionally week. She was the one strong among them. She was always the one to console him. Now who would bicker to him, who would tie his hair. Who would help him to take care of their munchkins. Finally, a sing drop tear spurted out his eyes which changed into tons of drops. His body started shaking with the effect. That day no barriers or problems held him. He cried, cried his hearts out. That was when he noticed a hand on his shoulder he turned and saw a girl of his age with a handkerchief in her hand. She didn't say anything nor he. He took the piece of cloth and when he about to murmur a thanks doctor came and told that the triplets were okay. He nodded with tearful smile. Satisfaction of at least being able to save them etched on his face. He turned to the girl only to see her gone from there. He sighed for not being able to thank her. On the other side a couple found Prachi and took her to the hospital only to know that she had an accident. They even got to know that she lost her memory. They didn't have the will power to leave her alone so they took her with them. At start she used to be in herself. She nor would talk to them nor would be able to. But seeing their gesture she was not able to turn her face anymore. She started accepting them though she knew she missing a great portion of her life by doing this. But she accepted. There she even found two younger brothers along with a younger sister. From the couple she got to know that there is a boy of her age but has gone to picnic. On the other side Shiv become mother and father for his muchkins. He started earning. He grew up being a cold hearted and business minded person. Or in peoples words a monster. He used to love his munchkins very much. He tried but he could never find his Pihu. Along with his Munchkins the only thing which kept him alive was the hope to meet his Pihu and the cd's which contained his Pihu's songs or any other thing. That's when he meets.