Epilogue

Wow just wow the book is aweeeesome; a girl in her beginning twenties exclaimed as she closed the book. Relax Panchi, don't shout we are in library. Panchi's best friend Avni whispered. Panchi turned around and she was-

 Panchi turned around and she was-

Panchi Mukherjee 

Only daughter Ragin and Akashi Mukherjee. Papa's princess and mother's Bandarni. Childish. Bubbly. Jolly. Book worm. Loves to read. Secretly have a feeling for Krishna Malhotra. Best friend of Avni Malhotra. Abhimanyu's sister

 Abhimanyu's sister

Avni Malhotra 

Sister of Krishna. Best friend of Panchi. Knows about Panchi's feeling. Girlfriend of Abhimanyu. Studies with Panchi. Hates reading. Love singing and dancing. As Panchi turned around she realized all eyes are upon her. She mouthed a sorry kept the book in the self and ran out dragging Avni along. As she was in hurry she didn't see and banged with someone but before she fell down she was held by someone and it was -

 As she was in hurry she didn't see and banged with someone but before she fell down she was held by someone and it was -

Krishna Malhotra

Avni one and only brother. Sahil-Sayesha's son. Loves Panchi but never told her. Abhimanyu's best friend.

 Abhimanyu's best friend

Abhimanyu Mukherjee

Panchi's brother. Ragini-Akash's son. Avni's boyfriend. Krishna's bestie. Knows his feelings for Panchi. Both (PraNbir/KriPa) were looking eyes Avni and Abhimanyu fake coughed leaving Panchi embarrassed and Krishna smiling sheepishly like love-stricken teen. Panchi quickly muttered a thanks and took Avni ad ran like really ran as if competing in Olympics. Abhi asked Krishna; Yaar krish propose kab karne wala hai; Aaj rat ko Krishna replied; Oh ok-wait whaaaaatjeeeez abhi kya huatu-tune meri behen aaj propose karne ka socha au-aur tune bataya nahi. Abi dramatically cried. Rolling his eyes Krishna said my jaan my buddy please na ab baad main taane maar but abhi chal mere sath and madad kar waise bhi raat hone ko ayi hai. Abhi turning serious it's okay buddy I understands but I am happy for you. Thanks chal chalte hai. They left for their preparation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bhai paka hai na ki aisa hi hone wala haiha ha baba ab chale kya maharani sahiba apka makeup khatam hua toh ya yaha rukne ka plan hai. Bhai kya yaar ap bhior nahi toh kya doh bacho ke mama hone key bad bhi tujhe makeup lagana. Auraisa nahi hai ki tere chote chote bhache hai or dono ke dono javan.bhai ab late nahi ho raha hai kyao ya tere chakkar me main sab bhole gaya chal chalte hai.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8pm university 

Panchi was sitting at backyard as today there was program and a camp firing so students have to stay back. She was writing her diary when her phone beeped. She checked it only to come across Krishna's message. COME TO THE OUR SECRET AREA THERE IS A SURPRISE FOR YOU. Her face hade a cute frown on it. She confusingly started walking toward their secret area. As soon as she reached there she gasped seeing the decorations.

As she turned she again gasped as she saw Krishna sitting on his knee

As she turned she again gasped as she saw Krishna sitting on his knee. Panchi I really don't know what should I say or what not as I am not much good at words but the only thing that I have to say to you is MERI AASHIQUE TUMSEHI. I want to live with you, love you, cherish you, laugh with you, cry with you and flirt with you. I want to listen to you lecture everyday (Both chuckled). But But But at night you have to listen to me okay (Krishna smirked whereas Panchi Blushed). So let's conclude fast as I am hungry. (Panchi shook her head and had an expression saying you are impossible;). Hey don't give that look okay so where was I? umm. oh ya so will you be mine for rest of life Panchi Mukherjee. Would you love to be Mrs. Panchi Krishna Malhotra?" Panchi shyly said, yes. Yes, I would love to be Mrs. Panchi Krishna Malhotra. They hugged and rejoiced them become one but what they didn't knew that they being watched. Can you guess. Who it was?

........................think. think. think

..............

so let me tell you....Adi and Ruhi. Yes so the brother and sister in the before scene were Adiruhi. They had a teary smile etched on their face as they saw their parents becoming one. They understood that their mom was right. Their love was pure and true that was the reason they took rebirth and became one. He fulfilled all the promises he gave to his mom. He silently whispered;Ma aaj aapka beta woh ban chuka hai jo aap chahte the. jo shayad aap nahi ban paye. Aaj main aapka icha mutabik ekwriter ban chuka hoon-

Writer Aditya Kohli;. Aapke diye wadoon ko maine purakiya Ma. With this said they walked away from there silently praying for their parent's happiness. What they didn't knew was that Panchi has seen them. On the other side. Krishna saw Panchi seeing to the college direction he slowly nudged her and asked who was she searching for. She replied nothing but in inside she thought "MUJHE AISA KYU LAGA KIMERE APNA KOYI WAHA THA. JAISE KE MANO MERA EK ANSH WAHATHA. She thought she might be illusion or something and she dismissed her thoughts not realizing how true she was. They then enjoyed the moments.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tata my story finishes. So guys distance, situation doesn't alter your love for your people.