New Story

Good afternoon guys. Your crazy author here and actually I had a doubt. I am planning to write a kkb ff but don't know on which idea I have to write first.I have five tracks which are-

1)After the 20 year leap but here instead of 20 its 24 and Rehachi was seperated when they were two. Many turns and twist are there also many new characters will be introduced.

2)It starts from the Tanu's rape case track. Here Arbir would be getting mysterios messages which will lead the towards Sachi's past. And this truth is going to change many lives.

3) It starts off from the teesari peedhi. Their love and how they handle their realationships and different emotions. A story of love, life, betrayel, togetherness, obsession etc

4)fourth and the last one is also from the 20 year leap but here Prachi calls Disha as mumma and she dosen't even know that Pragya is her mother. Pragya is mysteriously dissaperead years back. Disha is keeping a very big secret from her children. Also Sunny is with Purab and Aryan is with Disha.

5)This is after the 2 year leap. Here Mehra's are still rich. Pranbir is with Mehra's and Reha is with Pragya. The plot is almost same and not almost still many secrets are yet to come out.

Phew. Now you decide which track you want me to right first. I will write on that first. Write in the comments which one you want first.

Guys so yes I have chosed that I am going to start from the 2nd and the 5th one as most of them wants that one first. The fifth one and second one prologue would be published by evening so do check it.