Conflicting thoughts

Aryan , Anurag , Pankti's Pov 

Deadly silence stayed all over the room. There wasn't any person without tears. Tears were flowing freely from every eyes present over here. No voice can be heard. Tears were the only way wherein we were communicating I couldn't believe our ever smiling Bhabhi Maa had gone through so much. After Mamma it was Bhabhi who took care of four of us. We have given by mother's care by her. If Bhai/Bhaiyu was our dad, then she was our mom. This was the reason we call her Maa. Because she in a true sense was our mother. Whenever our friends bully us she would always teach us to stand up for ourselves. She used to teach us what was right and what was wrong. It was just because of her we are what we are today. She has been there whenever bhai/bhaiyu scold us. She corrects our mistakes and she is the one who pampers us a lot. I still remember how happy she was when she was going to meet her family after years. Her eyes shine like it used to do whenever she is happy. A satisfactory smile was etched on both bhai and Bhabhi's face. For bhai it was because he was able to fulfil his promise of making Bhabhi meet her family. And for Bhabhi it was because she was going to meet them again. Sahana/Reha/Ahaan have always told me about their dida but never even in the wildest dream I thought we were related. 

Sahana, Reha, Ahaan's pov 

I have never seen or talked to Dida. It was just how much bhai told I knew. But as time gone and more I started knowing about didu I have grown more respect toward her. We always listen to radio cassettes which had her message or other things like that. As time gone she held a special place in our hearts. Aryan/Anurag/Pankti had always told about their Bhabhi Maa but never even in the wildest dream I thought we were related. 

Shiv's Pov

O lord my choti have gone through this much and I wasn't even aware of it. Adi was right I should have allowed him to go. I shouldn't have done that. I should have let him go. Navya was right. My choti what was her fault in all this god Why did you punished her that now she is no more. She is no more the choti I want. Sh-she left her bhai alone in this world. Why god why? Why did you take her? Ma- papa you are with him na tell him to give my choti back. Please. 

Navya's Pov

I have never her seen except at the time of her final rites I have only heard shiv talking about or showing her photos in the childhood. Only one thing I knew and can think presently think is that she was too innocent to go through this. 

Adiruhi's pov

Why God? Why did you take our mother from us? What sin we did that you took her away from us. You broke our happy little family. What was our fault that we saw our mother dead and our father almost dead in front of our eyes? What had we done Ma that you left us alone in this whole world. WHY WHY WHY? 

Ranbir's pov 

My wife, my life, my love- she suffered much just for me. How pure was her love? Though she has given me a second life I didn't even remember. I couldn't remember the brave woman who without thinking gave her life away for me. IDK when is my memory going to come back but I promise you chikchiki I promise you "YOU WILL LIVE IN MY SOUL IN MY BREATH AND EVERY INCH OF MYBODY BELONGS TO YOU AND ONLY YOU FOREVER. CHIKCHIKIPROMISE."