Truth-2

That's when he meets. That's when he meets Navya. She joined as his Pa. She always used to fight with him. There were many misunderstanding which caused trouble between them. But most of the problems were from his side. Though they had problem they started falling for each other unknown to them. Navya was the first one to know her feelings. But still those misunderstandings lead them to separate. Finally, that's when Shiv realized his feelings and had heart to heart talk wherein he told the reason for his behavior. Though it was hard to convince her he convinced her and they married. After two years Krittika was born. On the other side Prachi met the Ranbir who had gone to a picnic when she came. They started off with a fight. They fought and fought but slowly they steadily turned friends. They became friends when Ranbir got the news of his sudden demise. He could never think of going away from his father and here. Even Prachi had also considered her parents and here she didn't know what should she think of. That was the first they gave emotional support to each other and become friends. They were in collage when Ranbir proposed Prachi. Prachi seeing her long time crush and bestie proposing her was on the fainting but stabled herself and nodded a yes as the feelings were overwhelming. They did a register marriage. All the kid there used to call her BHABHI MAA. After a year of their marriage Adi was born. One day Prachi accidently got her memory back. She used detectives and found out where Shiv lives. During this period Ruhi was also born. Adi was three years old at that time. (Baby Adi)(Baby Ruhi)On the other hand, all the triplets took time to accept Navya but they did soon. Shiv become satisfied seeing his muchkins getting mother's love. Navya was everything he once hoped for I his wife. He loved his family more seeing his almost complete family. He just prayed to god to back his Pihu. Then his family would have been complete. If only she has been here If only. Though living separately these siblings had a rollercoaster ride of emotions. They were always with each other though knowingly or unknowingly.