Leap

Time went by and now it has been 6 months of Adi coming to Delhi. Everything have been growing well. Mehra toli fell in love with the Kohli toli which was soon found out and now they are engaged. All was going well and happy but one thing was left and that was the reunion of the long lost family. Anyways let's go back to the story.Ranbir was busy in his cabin whereas Adi was checking the files sitting in his cabin which is just beside that of Ranbir's. Suddenly he got a call and he left towards the balcony. Whereas on the other hand Ranbir came to Adi's cabin for some file but not finding him he thought to search the file himself. While searching he by mistakenly opened the drawer. When he realized he about to close it when he saw a photo which confused shocked but somewhere he was happy but he doesn't know why. The picture was of-He doesn't know who is the lady in the photo but somewhere he thinks he knows who she is. He suddenly felt his chest being heavy. Some voices were ringing in his years. HAHAHA BAKLU KAHIKE TUM MUJHE KABHI NAHI PAKAD PAVOGE;THE JINGLEING VOICE OF HER ANKLETS WERE ECOING IN THE ROOM---RANBIR KITNA WAIT KARVATE HO MUJHESORRY NA YAARDEKHO TUM NA MUJHE YAAR MAT BULAVO AUR RAHI BAT SORRY KI TOJAB MAIN EK DIN TUMHE WAIT KARVAVUNGI NA TAB TUMHE PATACHALEGA.----RANBIR MAIN TUMSE KUCH PUCH SAKTI HOONPUCHO NA CHIKCHIKIKYA TUM MUJHE KABHI BHI BHUL JAVO GERANBIR STOPED WHATEVER HE WAS DOIG AND CATCHED HER HANDSAND LOVINGLY SAID.JAAN JAYEGI PAR BHULUNGA NAHIWHAT HE DIDN'T KNEW AT THAT TIME WAS THAT SOME PROMISES ARETO BE BROKEN.----RANNNNNNNNBIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRR. The voices were continuously ringing in his ears. His head was spinning. His breath was getting shorter and shorter. He could feel a tight knot in his chest. The last words he heard before closing his eyes were-PAAAAAAPPPPPPAAAAA----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------He could feel a cool material under him. His back was aching. His eyes were heavy but he opened it with great difficulty. He could see everyone around him looking worried. He saw all the faces but what he was searching for was Adi as only he knows the answers of his question. Finally, he found but what he saw made him confused. He can see guilt and remorse in those eyes but why for what that were the question which presently didn't had any answers. He slowly asked Adi; Who are they in the photo; My parents Ranbir gasped but gathering enough courage asked; Where is she. She is DEAD. gasp that was the only thing heard. With that Adi started to say the flashback.