08

"Lizzy!?" A familiar male voice called me

I turn around "Draco?" I asked then I yelled "Draco!!" ,Blaise asked me "you two know each other" as a answer I run to hug Draco.
"Dragon I miss you so much" I say as all the friends look at us confused "I miss you to Lizzy, by the way you look beautiful today" he say "you clean up well too" I say with giggles and back to hug him again he returned as hug me tight as I do then there's a annoy-high pith voice "drakie-poo!!, Are you there?"

Draco groan and drag me with him, I quickly say bye to the others. "Draco are you okay?" He say "stay close to me" then he wrap his arm around my waist, then I see a pug face girl who wear a dress a little to revealing say "drakie-poo who is she?" Draco answer "she my best friend" and she cut him "then why your arm around her waist?" Get a little too loud so I asked "umm sorry, who are you? I asked with raised eyebrow. She answer me with disgust face "I'm Pansy Parkinson well who are you?" This conversation attracted a lot attention but I didn't care so I answer coldly"I'm Elizabeth Riddle... normally I will say nice to meet you but in this case I should say I'm not really pleased" Draco seem to surprise my attitude but in the same time everybody look shock at my name then some one interrupted our conversation....