14

Dumbledoor put a sorting hat on top of my head then it's start saying

"Hmm, Riddle? Difficult very difficult you have a really kind hearted like Hufflepuff have a intelligent mind like Ravenclaw you a,so brave like a Gryffindor however you still have ambitions and cunning from your father so difficult.... let it be
"Slytherin" I smirk then "Gryffindor" "you say Slytherin- "Hufflepuff" "Ravenclaw"
All I hear is absolutely silent no one dare to speak. Professor that I don't know her name say "Miss Riddle you are unsorted student however you can be in Gryffindor if you want to- "I think it's the best for my goddaughter to choose by herself Minerva" my dad cut her off "thanks dad maybe I'm not clear enough" when I say that every houses look at me with hope.
"Let it be... Slytherin!!" All of snakes stand up and give me a big applause.
"I'm very proud of you snakey" dad send his thought to me "I never let you down" I send back , I can see his smirk all of his face.
I go to Slytherin table and sit beside Draco, he say congrats to me and I say thanks suddenly Durmstrangs boy no it's Viktor come to sit on my left.
"It's nice to see you again Lizzy" he say with his accent
"I think the same Viktor" I say with smile I look around to see every one look at me odd then pug face asked me "how do you know Viktor hmm?" "Ohh we're friends, right Vik?" I say "I like that nickname princess" he answer with charming smile.
"I like that name too we're gonna be best friend" I say with smile then I hear a thought... it's Ron I guess he is a fanboy of Viktor ohh he's a famous seeker then idea pop in my head....