21

"Enough!!" I shout as slam my hand on the table, everyone look at me so I decided to continue "professor you are bothering Neville so please stop what you're doing" I say in a lower voice but demanding still in my voice"Oh I'm really sorry mister ...

"Oh I'm really sorry mister Longbottom how about we skip to the last curse,miss Riddle could you please?" He say as he walk to me with spider in the air.
"Avada kadrava" I say even without my wand I still can perform spell so the green light flash to the spider and it die, professor even have a smirk while all the students is terrified. "There's no escape but only one boy and he's in this class" he say while go back to his table after that I zone out then I hear the bell ring I'm the first to go out of that class when I reach the stair i see Neville there crying so I asked him is he alright and he say he's fine. After my last class I decided to go to the great hall and see Cedric put his name in the Goblet Of fire when he saw he wave ,I decided that I need someone to talk too so I walk to him.
"Ced can we talk,alone?" I asked I already feel tears in my eyes, He look at me with worry and nod then he lead me to his secret spot so I start to tell him everything that happen after that I broke down crying suddenly he wrap his arms around me and pat my back "it's not you fault Lizzy and you're not a bad person so please don't blame yourself" I look up at him to see him smile at me then I back to hug him again he shoo me and after I calm down he decided to walk me back to my common room...