17

All my belongings and stuff are already in the room well it's my room now

All my belongings and stuff are already in the room well it's my room now. It's decorated with Slytherin house color and snake it's absolutely gorgeous. I walk to my desk and find that Cena and Thanatos already in my room. I walk to uncage Cena she immediately come to my shoulder, Cena is beautiful but she is very small compared to an irregular owl. I also uncage Thanatos he immediately come to me we talk a lot of things like how excited I am after that I go to my normal routine and climb to my bed and prepare to sleep but I chanted a magic bracelet to wake me up next morning then I go back to sleep with Thanatos in my arms and Cena on my desk.
I woke up because of my bracelet, I prepare my self to the great hall somehow I don't have to wear uniform so I decided to wear some casual dress.

( dress )

( dress )

When I get out of my room I notice that it must be early because there no one up yet.

When I reach great hall I see no Slytherin friends sit there so I decided to sit with golden trio instead.
"Hi golden trio, can I sit with you guys?" I asked
"Oh it's find take a seat" Hermione say
"Thank you're Hermione right" I say then point to raven hair boy "and you Harry" then I point to Ron "and of course you're Ron"
"Thanks for the autograph I really appreciate it" Ron say
"Pfft it's nothing what's friends for, can we be friends?" I asked
"Of course" Harry say "by the way have nice dress Elizabeth" Hermione say "thanks and I prefer Lizzy" I say "where's your uniform" Ron asked "oh I don't need one" I say "let's eat shall we?" We begin to eat when we finished my dad came to us and give a piece of paper. "Eh want me to draw for you or something" he laugh and tap is wand in the paper and it's turn out to be my schedule "maybe next time little one" and he turn to his grumpy self and walk away. The golden trio look at me with shocked face then....