15

"Vik, can I have your autograph? And say it's for Ron" I asked nicely

"Sure, anything for you princess" he say then he asked "do you have any quilt and paper" I laugh and summoned both of them.
He look at me with awe face so he sign the paper and give it to me during that Dumbledoor already finished his speed.
I walk to the golden trio, they look at me with surprise and weird face.
"Umm you Ron right?, I have something for you" I give him Viktor autograph
"Open it I hope you like it" I say with kind smile. He look at me with suspicious face then open it when he know what is it he quickly come to hug me but I step aside. "It's really nice to meet you guys" I quickly say and go to my house table they all say that way I have to be friends with them but I say that I just want to be kind then they all shrugged.

When I finished my dinner quietly, I walk to Ravenclaw table and say hi to them they all look scared but then a girl who look very dreamy come and say "it's really nice to meet you I'm Luna" I smile and say "hi Luna I'm Lizzy nice to meet you too" after that I walk to Hufflepuff table and say hi to them luckily they all seem kind to me but they not mention their name except "hi I'm Cedric nice to meet you" I smile and look up to see a gorgeous man who seem older than me "hi I'm- "Elizabeth I know" he cut me off "I prefer Lizzy but nice to meet you too" I say kindly then I go to Gryffindor table after I give Viktor autograph to Ron all of Griffies welcome me to their table I learn that they actually really nice after a small talk I decided to get back to my house table but when I past each house I will say that technically I'm still a unsorted student so we all can be friends when I reach my house table....