19

"Hi you must be Cho" I say she give me surprise look so I continue "I'm Lizzy,Cedric talk a lot about you, you know?" "Really" she give wide eyes so I decided to be a little match-maker and say "you know he has a crush on you and when I look at yo...

"Really" she give wide eyes so I decided to be a little match-maker and say "you know he has a crush on you and when I look at you I think you feel the same" I smile to her she suddenly relax and thanks, we have a small talk then my dad come in.
"Hello class today we will be mixing a potion that often comes up at Ordinary Wizarding Level: The Draught of Peace,can anybody tell me what it is?" I shot my hand up "ah Miss Riddle please answer" "The Draught of Peace, a potion to calm anxiety and soothe agitation. Be warned: If you are too heavy-handed with the ingredients you will put the drinker into a heavy and sometimes irreversible sleep, sir" I answer I can clearly see his proud smirk "accord from what Miss Riddle say,you will need to pay close attention to what you are doing" he say
"Isn't we supposed to learn on our fifth year professor" Ravenclaw student say he only sneered then we all start to do our work of course I am the one who got all of the ingredients first and start to do the potion quickly, I didn't open the book because dad give his personal book that have all of his techniques so I decided to open that book instead. I find it quit easy and finished a perfect potion and give it to him so he give me a permission to go out early. So I head to DADA class there's no one yet so I decided to sit at the front row then someone come inside....