13

He with black-red uniforms "hi my name is Viktor nice to meet you" I notice his thick Bulgarian and smile "I'm Lizzy nice to meet you too" I stick my hand out expect him to shake but instead he take it and kiss my knuckles "I think I have to go no...

He with black-red uniforms "hi my name is Viktor nice to meet you" I notice his thick Bulgarian and smile "I'm Lizzy nice to meet you too" I stick my hand out expect him to shake but instead he take it and kiss my knuckles "I think I have to go now he said"
And he walk away to his group if Fleur is from Beauxbatons then accord from knowledge from Viktor is from Durmstrangs.
All of the groups go inside the great hall after the door open then it close so now I'm all alone then there's a man who umm not good looking tell me that he will help me open the door but for me look a little old so it's will make him struggle.

"What's you name sir?" I asked he look at me surprise then answer "Argus Filch Miss.." he said " oh Riddle sir" I tell him "please call me Filch nobody call me sir here" he say "okay Filch first you don't have to open the door for me it's fine and it's nice to meet you" I say he hesitated but give in about open door then I hear Dumbledoor say "please welcome miss Riddle!!" With a flick of my hand the door open itself reveal me with my beautiful dress. All of the boys look at me with some odd look and all of girls look at me with jealousy, I walk with confidence that I learn from Narcissa at the ball I keep walking until I meet Dumbledoor who look at me with twinkle in his eyes to my left I see my dad then all I see is unfamiliar faces ,I also notice that Beauxbatons is sit with ravenclaw and Durmstrangs is sit with Slytherin ,all the slytherin look at me with pride so I decided to speak.
"Hi my name is Elizabeth Marvelius Riddle nice to meet you all" I say loud and clear with friendly smile.
"Now let's sorted miss Riddle shall we?" Dumbledoor say
"We shall headmaster" I say politely then the sorting thing happen....

"Now let's sorted miss Riddle shall we?" Dumbledoor say"We shall headmaster" I say politely then the sorting thing happen

( her dress )