HomeRun

(After Spiderman far from home)
This was just one of my crazy theories about what could happen in the new Spiderman movie.
Also yep I know it's 'No way home' but this is a fanfic so we can write/name it whatever we want.

It's been three days since Mysterio told everyone Peter's identity. The government was looking for him but Peter had no intentions of running despite the fact he was innocent.

What would uncle Ben think? He'd be disappointed in me if I run but I have to protect May. I have to protect Ned and MJ, Peter's thought's raced through his mind as he swinged across Queens.

Peter hadn't gone back to the apartment since his identity got out. May had been texting him a lot but he reassured her that he was safe. He decided to check in on May today.

He stood outside his window. He took a deep breath and climbed in. He grabbed one of his hoodies and jeans from his closet and wore it above his Spiderman suit.

Peter's Spider senses started acting up out of the blue. He looked around making sure no one was their. He decided to ignore his spider senses for now and make his way out of his room.

'May I'm home.' Peter announced but got no reply. He started panicking and rushed to her bedroom to find it neatly made with no sign of anyone ever being their.

Her shift ended hours ago. Where is she? Peter started hyperventilating as those thoughts made him think of the worst.

Peter rushed out her room and his eyes landed on the couch. May sat their eyes filled with tears and panic written over her features. Their was a blonde man next to her. He had a gun in his hand.

'Nice to finally meet you Peter.' He spoke. Peter didn't respond. His spider senses started forming a headache.

'Who are you?' Peter asked in a tone that didn't even make him recognise himself. Peter made his way toward May slowly to insure that he wouldn't hurt May.

'Everett Kenneth Ross.' The man introduced himself letting Peter wrap his arm around May and running his hand around her back soothingly.

'Why are you here, Mr. Ross.' Peter glared once he broke away from the hug.

'Isn't it obvious. I want to know why did you kill, Mysterio?' He asked.

'I didn't kill him, sir. It-it was all fake. I-I swear I have the real footage of what happened. Please believe me.' Peter reasoned once he realised where this was going.

'You can't fool me, Peter. Videos can be edited. Who's to say the evidence you are trying to use for your innocence is false.' Ross seemed irritated.

'But who's to say the evidence against me is also false and edited.' Peter crossed his arms.

'Would that explain the millions of people who died in London along with Mysterio.' The tone in Ross's voice made it clear that he had better things to do.

Before Peter could respond his Spider senses started going bizarre. Peter jumped out of the way as Ross opened fire. Peter rolled a few feet away before standing in the iconic Spiderman pose.

Peter quickly shot a web towards the hand which currently held the gun, which Peter noticed was a tranquilliser. Ross quickly tossed the gun to his other hand and fired again. Peter didn't have enough time to react and got shot.