Medieval (IV)

(You were right host, this was an event)

'As expected, sigh* I honestly hoped we'd meet a few years later instead.'

The little girl rushed into the room, using her cuteness, the teacher didn't scold her, But instead everyone just admired how cute she was. *don't you just wish this is reality?lmao*

'Can you let me hear some of her thoughts'
*Honesty this is nothing just an easter egg, cuz it just shows what she's thinking and personality*

(Okay host, be warned her thoughts are rather unusual)

#As expected, I wasn't punished for being late, but everyone's seated in pairs, won't I get scorned if I don't have a partner? Wait there's one right there, my lucky day!#

'oh god, it's like this in the original except that kuro was late right? I'm assuming Shiori being alone for an hour or so festered hatred for kuro.'
*the toxicity tho*

(I'm assuming yes)

'Well, I should have dodged this one right?

Wait what about the cat tho? '

(oh the cat? apparently the original was late because he climbed a tree to save the cat)

'save...was it in danger ?'

(yup, it was on the tree with birds swooping down to catch it)

'is it dead?'

(nope, wait nevermind it just died so...
Not fall in love with Shiori(evil bitch)(finished)

Not be with Shiori since childhood ( bitch called him ku-chan lol)(finished) *lol he got replaced, except he looked uglier*

Have better skills as a knight.( distracted by Shiori lol )

Have a loved one(is it gonna ever happen?)

Kill the cat that made Shiori and him meet (finished) )

'So I have 2 wishes done already, just by arriving to school early?'

(Yup, surreal, huh)

Time flew by quickly, kuro chatted with the boy next to him, learning that his name is Hail, and now they're desk partners for the entire school year or so.

*A/N, lmao, I'm not sure what's happening but eh.*