zombie apocalypse [III]

But , the little girl shouting curse words and bad mouthing the zombies would ruin your impression of her immediately .

 "come on luna~ ."

"stop playing~ alfred has something to tell you guys~"

" okay then , since it's alfred "*pouts*

< This family was really funny, what kind of ending did they get?>

(the heroine couldn't let them off, but luna was too cautious, so this family wasn't too impacted from the heroine's accusations.)

<did they live a peaceful life?>

(not before having to run from a zombie crowd)

<hn.>

"Luna? , what if i say the zombue apocalypse will happen? Would you believe me?"

"uhm, yes. Alfred has always took care of me, so there isn't much reason to lie abiut that."

"i want to warn you family, can you help me?"

"yeah."

They want over to the dining room, as lucas, his parents and older brother were eating.
"Everyone, i have something to say,
The zombie apocalypse is coming on christmas , don't you get it? The temperature has been rising lately ."

"let's say we believe you but do you have evidence ?"lucas' older brother, Luke said.

"hn." He used his space ability and vanished the sofa and made it appear again.

"……You weren't lying."

"lying would dirty my mouth, we should prepare though."*smirk*

"how? Food? Water ? What else do we need, "lucas' mom , Sera asked.

"We will need weapons too, how much space does your space have?"lucas's dad, liam said

"at least two of these houses?"

"………thats so amazing!" lucas said

"yeah! Think of all the food that we can store !" luna cheerfully said

"……"(luke)

"so could you stay with us for the preparation of the apocalypse ?"liam said
"Yeah, sure."
"do you know how to cook?"Sera asked.
"yeah, how else could i live alone?"
"what about your family? Your cousin? "Lucas questioned.

"Did you know ? Growing up my cousin, lucia was alway jealous, she alway bullied me due to me having my parent's attention. While her parents are always very busy.
When exam results came, i usually get better grades. Thats why i'm here, she sent me by whining to my parents and ruining my reputation in front of them."

"…so…we shouldn't ask your parents for help."

"Yup!"

[END]