Zombie apocalypse (IV)

"So what do we need ?" lucas' asked.

"We probably should just throw everything in your space, put an online message to try and warn someone and leave this area." liam said.

"Yeah... I never really thought about that part."

"Should we go to city A , because of it's
High rated military base?"

"naturally, but my cousin's family lives there, what if we bump into them?"

(host they are on vacation in city C , for Christmas, where the ML is. I send a message to you on your phone then.)

~buzz~

Alfred looked down on his phone and said." nevermind, my cousin won't be home for Christmas,
We will have to start driving  tomorrow  , it's nearly time for the apocalypse on 26th at 9AM "

"Yeah..." lucas muttered

"Yeah, we'll follow what you said, but we would have to drive overnight unless we start tomorrow at 12p.m..
We need to gather materials ."luke said.

"let's start then ."

"Mkay!"

Lucas decided to get tanks of water. Luna was going to the shops tomorrow in the morning also shopping for cleaning necessities , while sera and liam were shoping for the solar energy panels and wires for a laptop.

So Alfred planned on just buying more food to store in his space, like seeds and other things like rice and sharp objects like a kitchen knife and a axe. While luke planned on going with him to help him carry some items for show.

Alfred at the store : ...
Luke was sparkling with happiness at all the cleaning products . While alfred was only pushing the cart.
The cashier would have wondered if they were robbing the place if they hadn't paid any money .
Luke had dumped tones of items like, food, seeds, a few tanks of water and with that his space leveled up
(a/n lazy..., so I'm not noting the space levels...)
After that was over, they went back to Luke's home and everyone has finally returned from their respective shopping trips, carrying countless supplies.
Deciding to sleep , Alfred roomed with Luke.

[END]

329 WORDS