Zombie apocalypse (II)

(Host, why did you agree to lucas' request ?)
<Pity.>
(what does host mean? Do you mean pity for alfred or lucas.)
<alfred must have liked this best friend of his right?>
(okay host. What are you going to do now?)
<prepare lucas' family for the apocalypse with those animals.>
(okay, host .)
So alfred went to get more food and attend school for a few days passing with high marks like usual and getting animals.
So now it's DECEMBER 22
So he's going to lucas' house with lucas and sleeping over while also warning them of the apocalypse .
"when, we get there, i have something to tell your family."
"Oh! What are you going to tell them, that your cousin hates yout guts? There aren't enough salt or in the game,  when zombies arrive , you played it right?"
Actually that game didn't exist in the plot, hikari made that dang game last minute to hopefully warn someone about it.
"By the way, thinking about it , the temperature is raising lately. It's already 30C° in WINTER . Just like that game, do you think there's any relation?"
"..." You guessed right but um what should i even say?!

And they arrived at lucas' home. His parents are just chillin' , his younger sister is playing his(A)'s game.
"Die! Die! Die ! Zombies Die!" Seeing a young girl with angelic features say those words ruins your impression of her immediately .
At first glance,the little girl (luna) looked like an angel.

[end]