Arc 1 : Zombie apocalypse (I)

<i choose the zombie apocalypse one.>
(okay. System start)
And my sight blurred out
When i woke up, i saw an empty house with a calendar.it appears to be really normal but i choose the zombie apocalypse world so-
(the plot will now be transferred.
This is a zombie apocalypse world the protagonist is your original owner's cousin, you are now Alfred Galot
The innocent cannon fodder who was accused of pushing the female lead Lucia Galot because of jealously and got killed by the female lead pushing him in.
His last wishes are to
1,live until fifty
2,have revenge on female lead
3,not get experimented on after the apocalypse
4,have his best friend stay safe
5,have a lover
Not all wishes are mandatory, complete half of the shown ones and it's completed.

<What is the time period ?>
(before Christmas at December 15, you aren't in the female lead's house for a holiday yet.
The apocalypse starts in December 30. By the way, you should probably open the beginner's packaging)
<thanks for the remainder heng qiu .>
(N-No problem.) Ahh host just called my name(>﹏<)
<×opens package×>
Invisibility pill x 5
Aphrodisiac pills × 5
Weapon skill book × 1
Hacking skill book x 1
Storage space 10x10 (levels up as you use it)

<that's a lot?>
(Yes, actually average beginners usually get only one skill book like cooking or something halfway useless like knitting. I heard someone took a hundred years trying to knit. By the way, you are currently deciding whether you should go the the female lead's house for holiday or not.)
<say no with a random excuse about school>
(okay)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you going to our house for the holidays ?

No, i have homework to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Host, what are you going to do now?)
<Get food and prepare for the apocalypse >
(host , the plot forgot one detail, the apocalypse is all natural and humans will have abilities like ice water and stuff.)
<right, what ability did the original get?>
( fire, water and healing, the female lead had only healing )
(and since powers depend on the soul and body, maybe you'll have Alfred's ability and your own)
<I'll go get some food and stuff to put it into my space , were the food affected during the apocalypse ?>
(Yes,many people's back up food were getting rotten and maggots were growing on the meat. When the zombie apocalypse hitted the world, it suffered from a sudden evolution like maggots or flies growing at a faster rate, rottening the food.
snacks like biscuits and chips weren't affected as much because they weren't based on electricity .)
<i'll store it in my space, is it timeless? >
(yes, the space will grow as you put items in it and the food wouldn't rot as it is timeless. It will be a garden if you will it to, it could be a part of an ocean if you will it to really.)
<And how did the zombie apocalypse happen?>
(Before anything happened, the temperature was slowly raising, by christmas 26th it was 40C° .A meteor the size of An entire city hitted the earth causing earthquakes and electric shortages. The pipes were affected causing a slight shaking all around the world. Animals were acting strange before it happened but nobody truly noticed, because 'it won't affect me anyways')

So i checked my appearance , and i look like me, from my original appearance,huh, weird .

Then i dressed up and left to house , i got heng qiu to give my bank account sone money and i went off to buy food, after i bought enough food like biscuits, bread , seeds , water and etc , kitchen knife extra items like, gasoline, books, fuel etc , i decide to ask heng qiu to watch the female lead. So , he went and since i have nothing to do , i decided to continuously buy food from different stores.

(host ? The female lead actually isn't doing anything too important. The chances of you encountering them right now is like trying to find a needle in the haystack. The female lead , rina lives in city A and unless they try to find you in city D they won't meet you. And if they try, I'll warn you okay?with my amazing camera.)
<thanks.>*smiles*
And thus , he when out to buy some items . He when in to the super market to buy some food like vegetables and seeds and biscuits and stored it in his space it leveled up by 3 and now it's 40 by 40.
Then he bought some fuel from each gestation. Afterwards, he went home.
Them his phone suddenly rang.
*phone noises that i can't replicate *
(host? Alfred's best friend, lucas is calling you to see of you'll join his family for dinner. He is a cinnamon roll and the one who knew the truth and was the only one who did not abandon you.
<then alfred probably is really grateful to him huh, then I'll accept>
*accepts*
"Alfred? Are you going back to your family for christmas?"
"no"
"Do you want to join us?"
"no"
"please?"
"fine"
"aww, okay fi-wait what did you just say? "
"i said yes"
"YES!"
"Mom! Alfred's coming to our house for christmas!"
{ END }