Zombie apocalypse (VII)

" Is this supposed to happen?" Lucas muttered in shock and awe. He was thinking about his family when his hand suddenly felt hot , it had started a flame on his finger.

" Coool! Water element!" Luna shouted, excited as she thought of different ways to use her new water ability.

"..." Luke stared at the ice block in front of him as he tried punching it.

" oh my God, it's happening! " Sera exclaimed as she watched a plant grow in front of her on the bed .

"u-uh..."Liam stuttered as he accidentally vanished the plant that was growing on the bed."sorry..."he said, sheepishly.

The heroine is still unaware of her beloved new space powers, but she had hoped to get a powerful ability , something special.  As she knew that she was the best of all.

As she was trying to discover her powers, she had tried snapping water, getting electricity from her phone and even using a lighter for some fire. She had also tried to lift things to see if she had a physical enchantment or perhaps speed but obviously she had failed.

In her rage, she had tried to make everything in the room disappear. which only the couch disappeared. Seeing that she had figured it out. She had gotten the space ability and it was 2 m × 2 m as she had thought that her power was a bit more powerful so she had tried to vanish the table along with water.

But the table and the water had not gone in. So she had an image of taking out the couch into the living room. And she had succeeded .

Because her powers aren't in control yet. She caused a ruckus , leading to her family coming to the door.

_______________________________________(anyways)

(For curiosity sake, the original probably haven't told his family about his 3 abilities and had only told them about fire right?)

< How did host figure it out?>

( If he had, did you think that he would be allowed to be outside with the female lead ? Instead of the inside? )

< Honestly, I would have chosen to do the same , if I was around the heroine form the beginning . But I would reveal myself when I finally separated from the heroine. But obviously not revealing all my cards , I would have hid lightning . >

( Host? Everyone you had contact with had powers? )

<Honestly, if this world is a book, it would have been like, Lucia wakes up in the night to see meteors falling down from the sky and ............... and Alfred fell in to the zombies, and Lucia got together with no one while staying friends with her harem members . >

< Her harem members are attracted by her healing abilities and her personality I guess , I'm interested to see what would happen without her healing power. >

( Host?! The heroine hasn't noticed anything yet.)

< Let her be... >Alfred smirked inwardly as he thought about the future of the heroine.

FIN