Medieval (V)

"Kuro!Come on! I don't wanna be late again!! " Hail quickly dragged Kuro to the school gates, before rushing up the staircases to their classroom.

A few years had passed since they first met.
Shiori was with Koki, the girl she sat next to a few years ago , managing to still be friends even though it was unstable.

"I really don't get how they're still friends, I remember Shiori hiding koki's bag a few years ago as a game and forgot to return it until koki got a new one." Hail stated with distaste, staring at Shiori like she killed his family *tbh, she probably did in the original timeline lol, this is in character for her*

"Uhh, if I remembered it correctly, shiori apologized profusely after that, treated Koki like a god, and tried everything, Koki got tired of it and accepted her apology…, isn't this a bit harsh?" 'Why does he hate her so much anyways?' Kuro half-heartedly defended Shiori and wondered.

Not noticing the sudden stare at his back as he turned to stare at his friend.

'F##king b#### ate my buttery crisp bagel 3 months ago, mom baked that for me, this b#### even asked me if I had more after she murdered my beautiful bagel' Hail seethed as he thought of this, glaring at Shiori.
*if eyes could kill… she'd be in hell lmao*

(Uh host?)

'What?'

(Hail hates Shiori because she ate his bagel)

'Seriously?'

(His mom baked it)

'Oh crap' Kuro's eye twitched as he remembered spying on hail one time…A dog ate his bagel, the dog was never seen again.

*A/N, just me rushing to make stuff, but yes, I like hail obsessed with bagels, also just realised everyone is incredibly petty in this universe so…lol maybe  it's just this universe's core being a petty hoe