Medieval (I)

' I choose... Medieval, It seems fun and the zombie apocalypse was too calm. '

( Okay. ) Host? that's because you died.

' Start. '

With that, Hikari's sight blurred out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hikari had woken up in his bed, he opened his eyes and observed his surroundings.

hmm... a old style bed, a pot of tea and a wooden floor, seems like those historic mentions of those old styled houses that he had read before .

' System, you can give me the plot. '

( Here. )

With that, Hikari felt information rushing through him.

( His identity this time is a low ranked knight called Kuro falling for a low ranked noblewoman . That low ranked noblewoman attracted tons of people to her, princes , dukes, random young kings from other countries and knights.

He was one of the many, but was used by her because of his obsession and their friendliness. The noblewoman, shiori had gotten close to Kuro deliberately and used him to make the prince jealous, and it worked far too well .

So Kuro was killed and tortured in the castle dungeon like a criminal, while Shiori and The prince Ryuu had a happy ending.

Well at least the original Kuro had hoped, because right before he died in another life, he saw shiori making evil and villainess plans . )

' System? What part of the time line are we in? '

( The childhood arc, before the original listed as a knight. )

Kuro was a pitiful character, having a first love and then getting killed.

Honestly, Hikari thinks that Ryuu the prince is even more pitiful, marring someone who doesn't love him and maybe getting killed by that someone.

Well it doesn't matter much anymore, because he's Kuro now, so he's got to do his best.

[END]

someone actually commented on my crappy book uwah~ I usually accidentally write in Hikari's perspective. but I've been aiming for third person perspective so It may seem a bit cracked and unpolished.

Btw, I got the theme from a song, it's vocaloid and sung by enn who isn't that popular but has a nice voice. the song's called, the butterfly, the spider and the flower.