Fights

2002

Draco's POV

As soon as Giovanna messaged me I was mad. I was more angry now than I was when Nott basically got my father killed. I texted Blaise straight away.

Blaise
12:16

Me: Brown mullet, tall, white and black trainers, blue badge

Blaise: where and why

Me: St Mungo's
Me:harassed Gia

Blaise: Weapons, Wands or Hands

Me: Hands

Blaise: St Mungo's entrance?

Me: yep

Blaise: i'll be there in 5

Me: thanks mate

~~~~~

After I got there I sat down on a bench and aggressively tapped my foot against the floor. I took off my engagement ring and my favourite rings and put them in my pocket, I reached into my other pocket and took out 4 studded rings and put them on. "Oi Draco let's go" I heard a voice shout. Blaise. "Let's find him" I said as we stormed inside. "Uhm excuse me are you here to visit someone" A receptionist shouted but we kept walking.

I looked everywhere for the cunt that matched his description but I couldn't see him anywhere. "There!" Blaise yelled and I whipped my head around to where he was pointing, and there he was. Tall. Brown Mullet. Blue badge.

Giovanna's POV

I sat down at my desk stressing, trying to figure out why Astoria is having memory loss. Then my door burst open and Octavia and Davina were there panting and struggling to breath. "Draco....Fight....Ryan....Blood"Octavia managed to say between gasps of air. "WHAT" I screamed and Davina laughed, "Draco and some other guy are beating up Ryan" Davina laughed again and I shot up from my desk. "Take me there NOW" I said and they each grabbed one of my hands and dragged me out of my office.

They took me outside and I looked around but I couldn't see anything because there was a massive crowd of people cheering and shouting. I pushed my way to the front and I saw Blaise kicking Ryan whilst Draco punched him, "WOAH WOAH WOAH" I yelled and they briefly looked at me and stopped then looked back and continued.

"IF YOU EVEN LOOK AT MY WIFE AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" Draco yelled as he started punching Ryan harder. I ran up to him and tried to drag him off, Ryan who was bleeding heavily, but he pushed me back and went back to hitting him. I pulled out my phone to text Luna to come help.

Girlies
12:45

Me: HELP
Me: DRACO AND BLAISE ARE
ABOUT TO KILL ONE OF MY
CO WORKERS

Ginny: As they should

Astoria: OOO IM COMING

Luna: BLAISE?

Mione: oh hey guys

Cho: WHAT?

Ginny: Is it Ryan?

Me: YES AND THEYRE BEATING HIM UP

Ginny: okay
Ginny: and?

Mione: who's Ryan?

Ginny: Giovanna's co worker
that harasses her sexually all the time

Luna: oh
Luna: cheer Blaise on for
me please

Astoria: Shit
Astoria: Theo wants to come too

Me: NO PLS HELP ME
Me: I DONT WANT MY HUSBAND IN FUCKING AZKABAN

Luna: I'll apparate there now

Ginny: pls send a video pls

Me: OKAY I HAVE TO GO
BUT PLEASE COME

Ginny: that's what she said

Cho: PFFFT

I looked back over and saw Ryan surrounded by Healers and Draco and Blaise laughing whilst talking to Aurors. I was scared for a second but then I saw the Aurors they were talking to. Harry and Ron. "HEY GIOVANNA COME HERE" Harry shouted and I made my way over to him, "Technically we have to take Draco and Blaise away from the situation but they've done nothing wrong so just take them" He said as Blaise high-fived him.

I looked over and I saw Ryan had stopped bleeding but was incredibly bruised. I was about to take the boys away but the my supervisor came out, "MALFOY WHAT HAPPENED" He screamed and I turned my head to him slowly. I was about to talk but then Blaise called out "This fucker has been acting up around Giovanna so we set him straight" Blaise said. Octavia giggled and whispered in my ear "That sounds like what my dad said when I came out to him" I started laughing too but stopped when my supervisor came in front of me. "MY SON WOULD NEVER DO THAT! YOU'RE FIRED MALFOY GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HERE" He spat and I had to wipe his saliva off my face.

"Don't talk to my wife like that you bastard" Draco said as he pushed in front of me. "I am Draco fucking Malfoy I am the richest man in the whole of the UK. I can buy this entire hospital and it won't make a dent in my money. You can't fire my wife. Actually I might just fire you and your pathetic excuse of a son" He seethed and my supervisor stepped back.

"Mr Malfoy that won't be necessary. I- I just assumed Giovanna was a cousin of yours I- I didn't know you were together" He gulped. "Get the fuck out of my sight you dumb fuck" Draco said and my supervisor walked away quickly. "Hey baby" a soft voice called from behind me, Luna walked towards Blaise and pecked his lips. "Giovanna told me what happened..." she started and Blaise looked at me as if i'd just betrayed him, "I'm so proud of you. I'm guessing that's the guy?" She asked as she pointed to Ryan, "Uhh yeh" he said nervously and Luna just cheered. "Ooo you did a good job" she said as she kissed him again.

We all laughed and we were about to leave before a familiar voice cried out "RYAN". I whipped my head around and saw Pansy Parkinson crying over Ryan's unconscious body.