Chapter 29--- The Distance Between Us...

SA SOBRANG PAGKAINIS KO KAY CLOUD, ay naglakad lang ako nang naglakad hanggang sa makarating na ko malapit sa waterfalls, Nakita ko ang isa sa mga open cottages sa tabi ng falls at  agad akong pumasok doon. Mabuti na lang at weekday ngayon kaya wala masyadong tao ngayon.

I don’t want anyone to see me crying just because of that stupid Cloud!

Naupo ako sa upuan ng cottage na yari sa kawayan at tahimik na pinagmasdan ang magandang paligid ko. Huminga ako ng malalim at pilit pinakalma ang sarili ko.

I wiped at the tears in my face angrily.

“Nakakainis talaga yang Cloud na yan! (sob) Siya na nga ang ginawan ko ng cake siya pa may ganang magalit! Pinagkamalan pang ako ang kakain non? Anong tingin niya sakin? Patay gutom? Maya’t maya kain ng kain? (sob) Palibhasa hindi niya alam kung anong hirap ang pinagdaanan ko para lang magawa yung pesteng cake na yon! Aba! Napaso ang maganda kong kutis dahil lang don! Dapat pala binuhusan ko ng isang timbang asin yung cake para masamid siya! (sob)!!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLOUD’S POV

I raked a hand through my hair in frustration, while trying to find out where the hell Peaches went.

Damn it! Where is she? This is my fault. I shouldn’t have yelled at her, I know that. But.. When I saw her talking freely with Icel Jack with that kind of smile on her face… I don’t know.. I just snapped.. I was angry and I just felt the sudden urge to hit something or someone, namely Icel Jack. But I know I can’t do that so I chose to walk away instead, Peach saw me and it looked like she wanted to call out to me but I ignored her and walked away. And as much as it pissed me off seeing her talking to Icel Jack I couldn’t bring myself to barge in on their conversation

I sighed and looked down at the box of cake I was holding. 

Nang makita ko siyang kausap si Icel Jack habang hawak hawak ang cake na to, I honestly thought she was giving it to him, And you can’t blame me for thinking that. Alam ko kung gaano kagusto ni Peach na mapansin siya ni Icel, A single word from him can always make her day and He can always make her smile just by looking at her. Icel can make Peach happy without even having to try, I know, because I was there every darn time.. I was there when Peach  followed Icel around sometimes, pretending it was a coincidence and other times outright telling him that she was stalking him,I was there whenever she throw herself at Icel and hugged him until he couldn’t breathe. I was there to hear every single fantasy she have on what her life with Icel would be. I was just always there watching her from behind the one guy she couldn’t stop looking from.  For every single time she would bump in into Icel I would always look at her and wait for her to turn to look at me and graced me with her smile.