Welcome to Mystic Falls

This is my first chapter so please please please tell me what do you think of it!!! I can't speak english very well, so I'm sorry for my bad grammar :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw peaceful family houses with perfect lawns. Mystic Falls, my final destination.

I went across a park to the square and I saw Mystic Grill. I felt alcohol and smoke inside.

When I sat in the chair, young barman came to me.

"Do you want anything to drink?" he asked me with smile.

"Coffee. Milk, no sugar. Thanks"

"Are you new here?"

"Kind of."

"Do I know your... family?

"I'm sure of it" I answered. He was so annoying!

There was an old couple, talking about nothing. Young brown haired woman eating her lunch, elegant man reading newspaper. Typical little city.

I wanted to drink my coffee but I smell something. Of course, vervain. Sure he is paranoid, he lives in city full of vampires.

He was watching me, so I drinked it.

"Well, well, well. I didn't know we have a guest."

There was a stranger beside me. He has black t-shirt, jeans and leather jacket.

He took two glasses and bottle of whisky.

"Isn't too early?"

"For you? Definitely. Where's your parents?" he asked me.

"I can take care of myself."

"What's your name?" I asked him with fake interest.

"Damon. What about you? Where are you from?"

I was shocked but I didn't show it. Damon. I heard about him. Famous Salvatore brothers. Everybody knows them. They were in love with Katherine, doppelganger. Poor them.

"I am Alexandra."

I put money on the bar and looked at him: "If you want to ask me WHO I am, you can. And no, I'm not a vampire."

He looks confused so I smiled.

I went down to the street when he touched me.

"Who are you? Werewolf? Klaus's little bitch?"

"No, I am not his bitch. Not even a werewolf. You don't know me yet." I smirked at him.

That was a great start.