How I Met Your Mother

Hi guys! I'm so sorry, I know I'm a terrible person. I'm so busy with my school and exams, work and everything else.

Here is another chapter, please enjoy it! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Listen, you little bitch!"

"What's your problem?" I turned to Caroline with anger. All day I've been waiting for this moment, but now she has exceeded all limits.

I slammed the locker door and laughed.

"Elena is not here now. She can't protect you."

"I don't need here. I don't need anyone to protect me."

"Caroline, let it go."

"No, leave her, Bonnie. Are you running away again? You want to go now and plan troubles? Do you want me dead and my whole family?" I didn't care if people stared at us.

Many of them already noticed girl-fight and they watched with curious what will happen.

Lights over our heads started flashing and Caroline took Bonnie's hand to calm her down.

"What? Are you afraid of what might happen?" I laughed coolly but Bonnie wasn't scared.

We stood facing each other and staring into our eyes, I felt the power close to us. Caroline whispered something again but then locker doors bursted open with a loud bang.

Some students shouted, paper flying everywhere but they apparently lost their interest in our hateful look and we have ceased to be attractive.

I shook my head and I watched how they were going away.

Someone took my hand and I quickly turned.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." he smiled at me with apologize.

"Zach! No, it's OK."

"Do you have problems with them?" he scowled at way they left.

"Don't worry about it."

"You're right. I... I want to invite you to my home. We can go right after school, what do you think?"

"Sure, why not? I just have to tell Rebekah, she'll be worry about me."

"You can call her later!" his words surprised me so I pulled my hand from his.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. But we live far away from here, so we should go until it's too late." he looked nervous.