Teamwork

„Kol! What did you do?" I fell to my knees in the grass next to the Zach's dead body. Blank expression of his eyes caused me more pain than anything.

"Zach." I tried some spells, I put my uncontrollably shaking hands on his chest, I couldn't stop. Warm evening suddenly turned into a cold wind storm around us.

"Stop it. Stop!" Klaus shook my arm stronger.

"What's going on here?" he was looking at me. "What. Happened."

"I killed him." Kol said while I wiped my tears from my face.

"Who is it?"

"Zach Blackwell. His family..."

"Kidnapped you." Klaus said angrily. "Well done, Kol."

"Dad! Zach wasn't the one who let me bleed to death!"

"He belonged to his family! The family of witch hunters, they almost killed you! After all he did, he is lucky that Kol just broke his neck. If I had come sooner you would have to fold him like a puzzle."

It took me a while until I could speak, but I wanted to argue with him.

"I'm done." he said before I opened my mouth and he walked into the house.

After everything I want to protect Zach but it won't bring him back...

I was slowly walking behind him, I didn't even look at Kol.

"Did you find them?" Dorian asked Klaus. He couldn't wait to hear news, but I don't care anymore.

"So? Where are to others?" Kol looked at him.

"Elijah and Rebekah should come soon. We should wait for them."

"We should call the others." I said from the corner and everyone looked at me in surprise as if they forgot that I am there too.

"What do you mean?" Klaus asked and came closer. "The others?"

"Bonnie, Elena, Stefan, Damon."

He laughed, amused at my words. "I don't think so..."

"Bonnie was there with me. They tortured her like me, she deserves to know!" I was sure of it.

"I think she's right." Dorian said and I was grateful to him that he was able to resist Klaus. "They could find something else."

***

We were sitting in the living room, all eleven of us. The atmosphere in the meeting was getting more and more tense.

"So... ehmm..." I cleared my throat. "I know that neither side is excited about this cooperation, but we all agree that together we can do more. I want the end of all of this."

"Right." said Caroline. "So what did you find?"

Omg, even the sound of her voice is annoying me.

"How about you start first." Rebekah said sharply.

"Hey! Guys, we are not here to fight." I looked at them and I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

"Two of the brothers are dead." said Klaus. "One of them ran away but we'll find him. And kill him."

"While you were wasting your energy, we took it from another side." Damon smirked and he kept talking before Klaus could attack him. "We found out more about this family. From witch books. It's not enough to kill some children and enjoy the victory. We have to kill them all, the whole family. They can come back, they know all effective ways how to kill a witch."