Party hard

"Franc Marz?" said Klaus when he look at my painting.

"My favourite artist." I nodded.

"I didn´t know that..."

"We have so much in common?" I smiled when I looked at his painting, so similar to mine.

We were standing next to each other, in front of us were hanging large painting canvas and we were in different world. In world full of colors, expressive images and deepest emotions.

Playing music in the background does make everything perfect and I was completely absorbed by the atmosphere.

"Look at you." said Kol at the door and I literally heard burst our private bubble of peace. "How lovely family."
I had to laugh, but Klaus has a different sense of humor.

"Kol. What do you want?"

"I came in peace, calm down. And I am not here because of you, I am here because of my niece."

He came closer to me. "Aren´t you tired of my brother´s spectacle? Aren´t you bored in this golden cage?"

I saw move behind me and I quickly stopped Klaus. I felt tension between them because Kol can miss the opportunity to provoke someone.

"It doesn´t matter. I have come to take you out. Today is a small town-celebration. We are young, we have to go there! I want to have fun!"

"I didn't know about it." Get out, have fun and think about different things is exactly what I need now.

"Of course you didn´t know, Klaus´s protecting you like never before."

"I just want her to be save." he couldn't longer tolerate Kol´s comments.

"You won't be home today. You told me, you have some work outside the town. I guess you don´t want her to stay all night, do you?"

I saw that he doesn´t agree, since the last incident he didn't move away from me. I know he doesn´t mean it but I was used to be free, had no limits.

"OK, fine, but if something happens to her..."
"Yeah I get it, you will dagger. Don´t you want to make up new threat? This is kind of boring now."

Well, some things never change...

***

I walked down the stairs in a short above the knee turquoise dress. Kol was waiting for me at the door.