Prologue

In a place far from the city with a large clock that can be seen with the naked eye through the streets, there was a person of small stature sitting in front of a small patisserie with a very nice decoration.

Flowers were around the place, birds sang around the place, and the clients who visited that place seemed happy with the stay.

The person who was sitting in that place seemed somewhat dissatisfied being there, it seemed that there was something that bothered her. However, it was nothing from that place.

Also, that person felt that something was missing there.

"Tch. When are you supposed to come back?"

That person spoke, as she took a sip of her lemon tea, and then set her cup down on the glass table in front of her.

Her voice was screechy, but she was calm.

It seemed that she had been irritated with someone, but it is not known who it was.

She let out a sigh, and called the place clerk.

"What can I do for you, miss?"

The employee said, however, he recognized her instantly.

"Excuse my boldness! W-What do you want to order?"

She smiled slightly and looked at that employee with a threatening but wicked look, like she was planning to do something.

"I need them to give me money to go to a place."

"R-Right away!"

The employee said, and went inside the premises. For her part, that person who appeared to be a short girl, took out her cell phone and looked at what looked like a photo on it.

"Just wait, I'll open your eyes and make you come back even if it's the last thing I'll do."

She said, taking a piece of cinnamon cake in front of her with her hand and fork, along with an expression of annoyance but self-confidence.