Extra Chapter: "A normal beach day"

Some time after Atsushi, Alice, and Ryutsuki left Okinawa, the rest of the group set out to enjoy theirtime left on the beach as best they could.

Gina, who went to the coast after lunch, was sitting in her school swimsuit, under the umbrella that her friends planted there in the sand.

She was drawing the open sea, along with the small islands that could be seen around her, the sky and the clouds; basically everything around her, she drew it in her sketchbook.

However, her face seemed full of concern, for some reason. Then...

"What's wrong, Kawashima-san?"

A voice spoke behind her, which made her jump a little in shock, and let out a little "Gyah!" At the same time.

"What?"

"I-It's nothing...! B-But you really scared me, Hitsukaru-kun..."

The one behind Gina's back was Yamada, who went there to see her, since she was alone in that place.

"Really?Everyone tells me that I look like a ghost sometimes."

"A ghost?"

"Ignore that. It's stupid."

He says, then he laughs.

"Well, what's wrong? What with that face?"

He says, looking at her closely, but feeling curious and a bit concerned by her expression.

"A-Ah, that's..."

"Hm?"

"I-I'm a little worried about Kimigawa-kun, also Takahashi-kun and Alice-chan..."

"Ah... So it was that, huh?"

"Uh?"

"Did you notice it too? There was a tense atmosphere when they left... Possibly related to the sibling fight yesterday."

He said, as he looked towards the horizon.

"M-Maybe..."

"But you don't have to worry. I already told you, right? We're talking about Ryutsuki. He'll probably get into it and fix it up."

"Y-You're right..."

"He... He's always been like this. It may be wrong to get too involved in other people's problems like that, but it's inevitable."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I still remember when we met, and he got into the trouble I was in. At that time, I was constantly bullied, but he helped me overcome that, and now I'm here. Amazing, don't you think?"

"T-That... That sounds pretty good."

"The change was slow, but it really helped me a lot to keep going. He also helped me overcome it, and that's why I now consider him my best friend."

The hairy guy, who was still looking at the horizon, turned his gaze to Gina while showing a smile on his face, and his eyes shone together with the blue sky, which was reflected in his eyes and glasses.

Gina, looking at him carefully, managed to see that exact moment, and her hands began to move by themselves, without taking her eyes off him.

"What?"

"D-Don't move! Stay like that."

"Okay."

Without moving an inch, Yamada stayed in that position for about 5 minutes.