F o r t y - n i n e

_____

'' Don't move.''

_____

Amelie breathed out, almost eased, as she felt his lips placing kisses on the back of her neck. Draco's arm around her tensed the instant he felt her moving — the second that he understood that she was awake.

She didn't say a word as she gently — in the early hours of dawn, shifted around to face him. Draco's skin felt heated against hers as she crossed her leg over his in between the sheets.

She couldn't help but feel the shivers as they pathed down her back. She had this dream — this image of someone watching her as she slept, and it felt more than real. It bothered her, the sense of someone eyeing her down in the night.

Amelie was quiet. Her eyes flickered all over his soft features as he looked just as tenderly back at her. His breaths tasted sweet on her lips as he dragged her even closer, locking the inches of space left between them.

'' Good morning.'' The blond's voice held raspy, nearly as if he was growling, '' How did you sleep?''

Amelie's arms snuck underneath his neck, and her fingers locked behind it as she gently kissed his chin, '' I slept just fine, you?'' Her note in a whisper.

Draco merely hummed in response, his lips pushed against her forehead as he wrapped his arms around her, and in a swift move — she was straddling him.

'' Draco—'' Amelie smiled shyly at the blond in surprise at what he did.

'' Amelie?'' He rose a brow, attempting to suppress the smirk he felt curling.

Her eyes rolled, and his hands were large upon her body — she wasn't wearing more than her underwear, and the way his eyes held glued in hers not to look down at her bare chest made her nervous.

Amelie leaned in, her lips on his as he let go of her and propped himself up more against the headboard — and not even a second later, his hands were back upon her soft skin while hers brushed through the blond strands of his hair.

'' I have—'' Draco sought to speak in between kisses, '' I have business—''

'' Mhm,'' The tips of her fingers trailed over his chest as his hand moved up to her neck, holding her in place — keeping her steady in top of him, '' Then you should go, shouldn't you?''

Draco scoffed into her parted lips before she slowly drew away. Her eyes found his again as they held an agonizing glance, '' I have to,''

Amelie could tell that he didn't want to — he would've done anything not to leave her this morning. 

'' I know,'' She whispered again, her fingers dragged over his shoulders, and his forehead dropped to her shoulder.

Amelie held him as close as she could, for minutes in silence before she meant to push herself off him — to allow him to leave, but the very instant she sought to do so, as her knees loosened from the mattress — he yet again, turned them around.

Her spine struck the covers as a squeal fled her throat because of it.

'' Draco—'' Amelie chuckled, her arms around his neck as he dipped down to the soft, soothing spot right in the middle of her shoulder and collarbone. He loved kissing her there, right where her pulse was.

Her neck arched to free more space for him to kiss her, and his body lowered over hers — skin on skin as he mumbled, '' My Amelie,''

She gasped at that, at his hand on her jawline and his constant kisses across her neck.