Chapter 1

[Shuichi's POV]
(My name is Shuichi Saihara, and I have no idea where I am. I'm not lying, I actually have absolutely no idea where I am. All I know is my name, I live with my uncle, and I'm the Ultimate Detective...well sort of. I know I was given the title, but I have no idea who gave me it.)

???: Hello?

(I then turn to the door to my right to see a blonde girl standing there.)

Me: Uh, hi.

Girl: Oh good. I was asked, or uh told, to find other students.

(The girl then grabbed my wrist before leading me to a large room with 14 other confused students. Some I could easily point out was a tall muscular guy, a dwarf, and a girl with white hair. I was about to open my mouth, when a large monitor came on, showing a black and white bear with a red eye.)

Bear: Sup kiddos! The name's Monokuma, headmaster of the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles. And these here are my kids, the Monokubs.

(Five smaller bears then popped out of nowhere, with all five being different colors.)

Red: Heya, I'm Monotaro. Ninja bear!

Green:...MY NAME IS MONODAM! I HOPE THAT WE CAN ALL GET ALONG!

Stripe: Youse guys can call me Monosuke.

Blue: Yeeeaaaahh! My name's Monokid.

Pink: Hello, I'm Monophanie.

Monokuma: Now listen up kids, cause I'm only going to say this once. You all are going to be playing a killing game. If you all want to get out of here alive, you have to kill one of your fellow classmates. Oh and, just to let you know, if you plan to kill me, I'm afraid that is against the rules. If you kill and get away with it, you'll be able to leave this place. If you get caught...Nyek nyek nyek. Oh and here's some new clothes for yah. Peace.

(With that, the monitor turned off and cloths fell out of the sky right in front of us. I quickly grabbed my cloths and went to change. After coming back I decided to talk to the girl I met earlier. I walked up to her and noticed she was wearing a grey vest over a white long sleeve shirt, plad shirt and a green tie. She look at me with her bright eyes and smiled.)

Me: Uh hi...again.

Girl: Hey you...Oh I never got your name.

Me: I'm Shuichi Saihara...I'm the Ultimate Detective...you are?

Girl: Oh, I'm Kaede Akamatsu, the ultimate Pianist.

(Kaede then looked up and down at my body, which honestly started to creep me out.)

Me: Uh, Kaede, you're starting to make me feel uncomfortable.

Kaede: Sorry. I was checking you out.

Me: Uh, ok?

(I then looked around the room to see who to introduce myself to when I stopped at a girl in a teal crop top and had her hair up into two ponytails and had a pinwheel hair tie...she looks familiar. I then turned to face Kaede when I saw her giving me these goo goo eyes, which made me feel more uncomfortable.)

Me: Uh, Kaede, I'm going to go talk to someone else.

Kaede: Oh, okay. I'll come with you.

Me: Um, no thanks. I'll be fine on my own.

(Kaede then gave me a pouty face.)

Kaede: Oh, okay.

(Kaede then went to talk to a dark skin girl with platinum blond hair. Oddly enough she was wearing a bikini top and a yellow smock. Letting out a sigh of relief, I made my way to the girl in the crop top.)