Chapter 4

[Shuichi's POV]
(It's been 3 days since we solve Tsumugi's murder but things haven't got any better. Rantaro has been trying to contact that Hajime guy (we lost connection soon after he told us his name). I was walking to the cafeteria when I felt like I was being watched. I turned around to see if something was following me. Luckily for me, no one was behind me. After a sigh of relief, I make my way to the cafeteria. As I got there, I saw Rantaro and Kaito arm wrestling. I watch as the two go at it.)

Kaito: I gotta say Rantaro. You're not as bad as I thought you were.

Rantaro: I should say the same thing about you.

Kaito: Of course, I'm the Luminary of the Stars.

Me: ...can someone tell me what happened?

Tenko: Kaito thought it would be a good idea for him and Rantaro to have a "Test of Strength".

Me: I see.

(As I was watching Kaito and Rantaro arm wrestle, I once again get that feeling that someone is staring at me. As I look around, I once again see Kaede staring at me. As I turn my attention back to the boys, I see Rantaro slam Kaito's arm onto the table, making him the winner.)

Kaito: Man, I was so close. Oh well, good game Rantaro.

Rantaro: Good game Kaito.

(The two boys then shake hands.)

Me: Wow. Those two are definitely good friends.

Tenko: Yeah.

{Time Skip}

(I was walking through a hallway when I feel someone tap my shoulder. I quickly turn around to see Korekiyo standing before me.)

Me: Kiyo, geez. You scared me.

Korekiyo: I do apologize for scaring you, but I have some information in regards to the mastermind.

Me: Really?

Korekiyo: Yes. But I wish to discuss this with you at night.

Me: Okay.

(After that, Korekiyo walked away. As I continued walking through the hallway, I see Kaito and Rantaro having a conversation. As I got closer, Kaito sees me.)

Kaito: Hey Shuichi. What's up?

Me: Just walking around. What about you guys?

Rantaro: We were just talking about who we have a crush on.

Me: I see. So who do you guys like?

Rantaro: I'm honestly in love with Kirumi.

Kaito: I have a crush on Maki.

Rantaro: So who do you have a crush on Shuichi?

Me: ...T-Tenko.

Kaito: The aikido girl?

Rantaro: Pretty interesting choice.

(It was at that moment when we saw Kirumi approach us with a key in her hand.)

Me: Hey Kirumi, what's up?

Kirumi: I was making some coffee for those who wanted it when I found this key to the love room. I was wondering if any of you would like to go with me?

Rantaro: I'll go with you if that's ok.

Kirumi: Very well. Thank you so much Mr. Amami.

{Time skip}

(Rantaro's POV)

(I scratch the back of my head as me and Kirumi walked into the love room.)

Kirumi: So what now?

Me: Idk...wanna talk?

Kirumi: Sure why not, Mr. Amami.

Me: So~...do you have a boyfriend?

Kirumi: Why do you ask?

Me: Well this is the love room.

Kirumi: No I don't...But I do have my eye on someone.

Me: Really, who?

Kirumi: Well...He enjoys nature, he's super kind and sweet, has this cute, messy hair, and he's a true gentleman.

Me: And who is this guy?

Kirumi: It's...you.

Me: R-Really?

Kirumi: Yes. But I understand if you don't have feelings for me.

Me: No no. You got it wrong.

Kirumi: I beg your pardon?

Me: Kirumi, I like you too.

Kirumi: You do?

Me: Yes. So, Kirumi Tojo, will you be my girlfriend?

Kirumi: Y-Yes.

(I then pull Kirumi closer to me as I plant a kiss on her lips. A few seconds later, I feel her kissing back. After a few more seconds, we pull away for air.)

Kirumi: So do you know who the mastermind is?

Me: Yes I do.

Kirumi: Then who is it?

Me: It's...

Chapter End