Chapter 2

[Shuichi's pov]
(I adjusted my hat as I walked into the cafeteria and looked around. The only one's there were Kaito, Rantaro, Tenko, and Maki.)

Kaito: Hey Shuichi! Come sit at our table!

(I walked over and sat next to Rantaro.)

Me: So did you guys find anything?

Rantaro: Sorry, I didn't find anything.

Kaito: I didn't find squat.

Maki: I couldn't find anything either.

Tenko: I came out with nothing, sorry.

Me: *sigh* It's fine. I'm sure we'll find a way out of here.

(30 minutes later, every one came into the cafeteria. I noticed Kaede staring at me with goo goo eyes again, which started to make me feel very uncomfortable again .)

Kaito: Hey Shuichi, you alright?

Me: Kaede keeps staring at me with these goo goo eyes and it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

Rantaro: Well maybe it's because she likes you.

Me: W-What?

Kaito: Wow Shuichi. You already have an admirer.

Maki: I don't think it's like that Kaito. Turn around and you'll see what Shuichi's talking about.

(Rantaro, Tenko, and Kaito turn around to look at Kaede who had a look of lust on her face, bringing a disgusted look to their faces.)

Kaito: Holy crap. You're right Shuichi, that does make me feel uncomfortable.

Tenko: I agree.

Rantaro: Same here.

Monokuma: Oh man this is boring with a capital B.

(We all turn to see Monokuma standing on our table.)

Monokuma: Now listen up, we're going to play a game. As you know, there is a locked door in the library. Well, that door will open when someone dies. I call it, a blood oath. You have until the end of the day for someone to die or else all those good secrets will be lost forever. Peace.

Tsumugi: How can anyone end another's life?

Korekiyo: I cannot imagine one taking a life.

Miu: Well maybe we could do what my parents did and not use a condom.

Rantaro: Please don't continue.

Kaito: ...So now what?

Me: Well...if we want to discover what's behind that door...someone has to die...

Gonta: Bu-but Gonta no want to kill anyone!

Himiko: Killing someone is too much work...nyeh.

Miu: Well I don't know about you, but I'm gonna go work on Keebo.

Keebo: Please don't.

(Miu then drags Keebo away with her, ignoring his pleads.)

Rantaro: I'm going to go paint my nails.

Maki: ...Are you gay?

Rantaro: What...no I'm just extremely flamboyant.

Kaito: Flamboyant? Smokes, you have to stay away from fires then.

Rantaro: ...I'll explain later.

Ryoma: Well, I'm gonna go practice my swings.

Me: Well, I guess I should go look around again.

(I then turn to face Kaito, Maki, and Kirumi.)

Me: You guys wanna come with?

Kaito: Sure. Got nothing else to do.

Kirumi: If that is what you ask, Mr. Saihara.

Maki: Whatever. I've got nothing better to do.

{Time Skip}

Maki: So where are we going exactly?

Me: I thought it would be a good idea if we were to do some investigating in the library.

Kaito: I see. I may not be a detective, but a library is always a good place to start looking for clues and stuff.

Kirumi: We have arrived.

(The four of us stood in front of the library. After I took a deep breath, we started our investigation. As I'm investigating, I see Tsumugi lining up books.)

Me: Uh...Tsumugi, what are you doing?

Tsumugi: I'm making a trap for the mastermind. I plan on knocking them out with something. But what...Oh I know!

(She then led us to a large room with all different types of weapons. Tsumugi then ran up to a barrel full of metal balls. She then tossed one of them at Kaito and he caught it.)

Kaito: Huh? What is this?

Maki: That's a shot ball.

Kirumi: Ms. Harukawa, what is a "shot ball"?

Maki: It's a special weapon made by the military. It stores kinetic energy and then releases it when it's thrown or shot. It even tells you if the throw is a deadly throw or not.

Tsumugi: I thought using one would be a good idea to catch the mastermind! I'm going to finish setting up the trap. See you at dinner.

(With that, she ran off with a shot ball in hand. A part of me wondered how she knew about the shot balls.)

{Time skip}

(At dinner time, I sat at the same table as Rantaro, and Tenko. We decided to talk while we ate.)

Me: So what did you guys do?

Rantaro: I was mainly painting my nails.

Tenko: I was practicing my Neo Aikido.

Kirumi: Mr. Saihara, Lady Shirogane hasn't returned from the library yet.

Me: Huh...You're right...Maybe we should check on her.

Tenko: I'll go too.

Rantaro: You can count me in also.

(The four of us walked to the library and I opened the door.)

Me: Hey Tsumugi, are you almost do-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Kirumi: What are you yell-Oh my gosh!

Tenko: Huh?...HYAAAAAAAAAA!

Rantaro: What's going on-Oh my lanta!

(There, hanging from the celling...Was the dead body of Tsumugi.)

Chapter end